Page 60 of 135 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon : Breeding Combos and Questions- Part II

Fashion Designer
    Does common / rare / super rare / ultra rare make any difference with the breeding results? I've read that only colors matter, not left/right position or level of the dragon, but what about rarity - any increased chances of breeding more rare dragons? :-)

I'm new to the forum and play on android. My question is: If I keep a virtue dragon, which I already have 2 of, can I sell it for gold? I usually sell them when they hatch and get 50 coins.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoebie2012 View Post
    I'm new to the forum and play on android. My question is: If I keep a virtue dragon, which I already have 2 of, can I sell it for gold? I usually sell them when they hatch and get 50 coins.
    I wish, but no, just the coins.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    Does common / rare / super rare / ultra rare make any difference with the breeding results? I've read that only colors matter, not left/right position or level of the dragon, but what about rarity - any increased chances of breeding more rare dragons? :-)
    I don't think so. I never really paid much attention to level, just elements.

P.S. You can also get Kitsune, Naga and Black Swan with Diamond and Diamond.

Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    I wish, but no, just the coins.
    Thank you. I thought it was too good to be true.

how do u get diamond?

Bred Rainbow with Night and got 14hrs? Could it be Illusion?

Rhino Keeper

for people who have breed diamond and rainbow please help me

So all of my dragons are at level 4 or higher i am trying to get the rainbow dragon before it is gone and the diamond dragon what are the best combos to get these dragons please tell me what you got yours with i know that there are sites that talk about this but that is to much reading just need it shortened a bit thanks my next combo for diamond will be fuzzy and mind volt thanks for your help
    K

Rhino Keeper
    I bread Diamond/ Virtue and got 44 hours. Is Angel possible with this combo? I will be happy with another Diamond but I really want an Angel. I've been trying for weeks to get one.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by graindesable View Post
    Hoi everyone,

How do you breed a KITSUNE or a NAGA or a BLACK SWAN dragon?
    There color is only PINK, so i think you have to use two VIRTUE dragons
    I tried for more then 5 times now, but all i get are VIRTUE dragons.

Any suggestion is welcome.

Caretaker of BRIGHT EYES VALLEY
    Grain de Sable
    I got all three of these dragons using Diamond and Pink. I have been trying to get a unicorn and these were fails. I got 5 Kitsunes, 3 Nagas, and 1 Black Swan