Page 6 of 135 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon : Breeding Combos and Questions- Part II

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Evermoon View Post
    I bred a Fire (level 8) with a Magic (level 4) and got a 21 hour breed time. The 21 hours eggs listed are Tusker, Poison and Snowman, but none of those would seem to make sense unless I'm missing something. Any ideas? Thanks!
    might be a glitch..

Quote Originally Posted by Robin913 View Post
    I am currently at level 65 & I wanted to know if there was a list somewhere telling us when the habitats would unlock? I've found some for the lower levels but can't find any for my level or higher? Please help?
    you've already unlocked all.
    maximum habitats would be 35 for now. if you're full, you'll have to sell/trade your extra dragons away/sell old habitats to get space for new ones.

Mystery breeding time- 3 hours, but I don't see how it could be a life dragon...

I just breed a virtue dragon and a fuzzy dragon and got a 3 hour breeding time. The only dragon I know of with this time is the life dragon. But how can this be if it requires a red and I only used pink, white, and green? Can pink break down into red and white for breeding? If that's true then the same must apply to purple, but I've never had that happen. I'm just kinda confused...please help if you know!

Fashion Designer
    it's a life dragon. pink breaks down in breeding unlike magic.

Dang, I was afraid of that. Thanks. :/

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sulphur1267 View Post
    Dang, I was afraid of that. Thanks. :/
    Hey, look on the bright side, it's only 3 hrs. Could have been another virtue with 33 hrs.

Executive Chef
    I am currently breeding red and green and got 21 hours breeding time. What dragon will I get?

Rhino Keeper
    Snowman.

Has anyone else tried Mirage x Forest? I got Diamond first try. Was wondering if I was the only one to get Diamond with that combo.

Rhino Keeper

Does level make a difference in getting rare dragons?

Do higher level dragons increase the chance of getting rare dragons?

Also, I have been sticking to simple combinations and trying them over and over, but after reading threads trying to find the answer to my question above, I wonder if only certain combinations of dragons will result in more rare dragons? (for instance, should I give up on my simple fire and magic combo for Cupid and try something else?)

I'm sure the answer to this is somewhere but after searching I read a ton of threads and learned a lot about other stuff, but I still can't find the answer

Thanks you!!!

Bad luck? Or am I doing something wrong?

So I keep trying to get different dragons by breeding. For instance a red and a green to get the rose dragon. I've bred a red and green like 6 times and I keep getting a life dragon. It happens when I try and get the Cupid dragon too. I keep getting the charm dragon. Am I doing something wrong?

Page 6 of 135 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast