Page 57 of 135 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon : Breeding Combos and Questions- Part II

Executive Chef
    Look like I got it, a little..Saieen, if it already on nest, please tell us what you get from that 10 hours!

Farm Supplier
    I got 20 hours from Dino and Ruby. I'll have to wait and see what comes up, but these "new" breeding rules are ridiculous.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by bjjsteve View Post
    I got 20 hours from Dino and Ruby. I'll have to wait and see what comes up, but these "new" breeding rules are ridiculous.
    99% it's Island, 1% is Magic

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryLucky1 View Post
    Look like I got it, a little..Saieen, if it already on nest, please tell us what you get from that 10 hours!
    It was a coral. Tried the RubyXPeacock pair again and it is now giving me a 20 hour breeding time. I'm guessing its a magic. I really think this game is trying to give me every single dragon except that darn Planet dragon... So frustrating...

Host(ess)
    I just got my cosmic dragon on my second try.yay!!! But also, can someone help me get a diamond dragon, I never really tried to get it but now I do.

oh my gosh thank you so much for this !!!!! breeding has confused me sooo much! and i have about a million goals telling me to get this dragon or that dragon and everytime i try i get something i already have it was very frustrating but im pretty sure i am about to get a cosmic dragon on my first try XD now i just need to make sure i have the right habitat for it thanks so much again!

New breeding rules: Whatever you breed you will get either island, fruitful or magic.......

Rhino Keeper
    Still trying hard for big bad! Only fairytales and cheshires still...I wonder how the new rules affect my attempts. Nothing unexpected so far?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Saieen View Post
    It was a coral. Tried the RubyXPeacock pair again and it is now giving me a 20 hour breeding time. I'm guessing its a magic. I really think this game is trying to give me every single dragon except that darn Planet dragon... So frustrating...
    My Peacock and Ruby gave me an island dragon. How that came about, I don't know. I wish TL will just tell us the new breeding rules. It seems like they are just making it harder to get the dragons we need....

Host(ess)
    I am getting very frustrated playing this game at it is cost me practically an arm and a leg buying gold and not being able to succeed at the goals of making certain dragons I have combined the proper colors several times and not gotten what I need what can I do for example I am trying to get an origami dragon that is pink and purple I have tried making sure that they are level tens I have tried pudding virtue and magic together, virtue and the purple bird one togetherwhat do I do?
    I refuse to buy any more gold to try and speed up breeding time for my dragons I refuse to pay me for any more dragons when you're supposed to be able to breed them this is not fair. I feel like you guys are making money hand over fist and I'm not getting the pleasure of succeeding in all the goals you have given me.please help me figure this problem out I am getting tired of breathing the same dragons over and over and over again without success and getting dragons I already have several times over and only being able to sell them for $100.
    thank you in advance
    Odie37