Page 5 of 135 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon : Breeding Combos and Questions- Part II

Fashion Designer
    Super dragon. Congrats!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LilMzB4Life View Post
    Super dragon. Congrats!!!
    I meant firework dragon. Sorry about that but still Congrats!!!

Fashion Designer
    Yep that's Firework

New Resident

Breeding totally random?????

While trying to breed a honey bee dragon, I have bred fire and air over 20+ times and 15 out of those 20+ I have received a firestorm dragon. Now if breeding was random then I would have received other dragons mixed in. BUT 15 firestorm dragons in a row is NOT random. I know different dragons are more rare than others. Does anyone have any ideas or thoughts they can share?? Thank you

Fashion Designer
    What were the other 5?

New Resident
    A scorpion dragon and three eagle dragons

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BoogyB View Post
    A scorpion dragon and three eagle dragons
    Scorpion is also super rare so be happy about that. It's not about randomness per se, it's about percentages. firestorm is common, so it's the most likely outcome of that breeding. Eagle is rare is the percentage chance of getting it is slighly lower, followed by scorpion and honeybee. I have no idea what the percentages are or how it's randomized in there, but sometimes you get the common one more than you like.

I actually got a honeybee from an odd breeding not just fire and air. I'd try things like breeding your scorpion and eagle dragons together. Try different things and hang in there. You'll get it.

Fashion Designer
    You can find the rarity of dragons here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...YZVRWa3c&gid=8

I bred a Fire (level 8) with a Magic (level 4) and got a 21 hour breed time. The 21 hours eggs listed are Tusker, Poison and Snowman, but none of those would seem to make sense unless I'm missing something. Any ideas? Thanks!

New Resident
    I am currently at level 65 & I wanted to know if there was a list somewhere telling us when the habitats would unlock? I've found some for the lower levels but can't find any for my level or higher? Please help?