Page 31 of 135 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181131 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon : Breeding Combos and Questions- Part II

Quote Originally Posted by tonguelashing View Post
    Except that some recent diamond hybrids such as Unicorn, Dark Angel, and Helios are virtually impossible to get. I don't know how many tries for DA and all fails, not even a merc or anubis out of a fail (I did get a peacock from a DA fail)...The game's breeding rules are bordering on idiotic and it's driving people away.
    Yup!! I've been ranting here about Unicorn dragon many times. Crusader is also ultra rare but you know you'll get it eventually because red doesn't split. I got two if them while trying to breed unicorn. 150 fails now, only two times diamond didn't split. But of course virtue did.

According to this, I assume the chances of getting unicorn/dark angel/helios (haven't tried dark angel/helios yet but black and mythic split too) is less than 0.5. That's assuming after 200 tries I still don't have it. Plain tedious and, like tonguelashing pointed out, virtually impossible.

It's such a turn off!

Rhino Keeper
    I've been reading the last few days on here that everyone should be working on diamond hybrids before more single elements come out. I decided yesterday to take dragontan advice and try for infinity with diamond and crusader(which will be off nest in an hour)...
    I already have UNICORN, ANGEL, QUETZEL and of course diamond.
    After trying for infinity I was gonna try night and diamond hoping for DA, Annubis or Mercury.
    Does this sound good or does anyone have better suggestions? Did I miss any hybrids I should also try for?
    Just making sure I'm headed in right direction with my thoughts here as I don't buy gold to speed breed and want to make sure I'm making the right choices!
    Thanks for everyone's input in advance!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jumperjing3 View Post
    I've been reading the last few days on here that everyone should be working on diamond hybrids before more single elements come out. I decided yesterday to take dragontan advice and try for infinity with diamond and crusader(which will be off nest in an hour)...
    I already have UNICORN, ANGEL, QUETZEL and of course diamond.
    After trying for infinity I was gonna try night and diamond hoping for DA, Annubis or Mercury.
    Does this sound good or does anyone have better suggestions? Did I miss any hybrids I should also try for?
    Just making sure I'm headed in right direction with my thoughts here as I don't buy gold to speed breed and want to make sure I'm making the right choices!
    Thanks for everyone's input in advance!
    You need Gold and Helios too? Go For Helios and you might get Gold as a fail

Try for DA and you could get Anubis or Mercury as a fail, that's how I got Anubis but I don't have Mercury yet, I will try for it soon. You should get Infinity out of the way first though.
    Congrats on Unicorn, DA & Helios are just as difficult.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    You need Gold and Helios too? Go For Helios and you might get Gold as a fail

Try for DA and you could get Anubis or Mercury as a fail, that's how I got Anubis but I don't have Mercury yet, I will try for it soon. You should get Infinity out of the way first though.
    Congrats on Unicorn, DA & Helios are just as difficult.
    Yes I need Helios and gold also. I've been trying for Helios since it came out and also hoping for an Easter..which I didn't get either! I was lucky and got unicorn on 3rd try which I'm thankful for after reading about everyone's problem getting it!
    So I will try infinity first and IF and when I get it I'll decide where to go next...prolly Helios so I can possibly get the elusive Easter! Thanks for input dragontan!

Rhino Keeper

Soooo if I bred a lvl 10 fire wth a lvl 6 diamond....

And got a 44 hour timer... what gonna be in the nest? I hope something great! I did have 6 fire fails. I had just got into the routine, breed, sell from the nest, breed and then couldn't figure out why the ready flag wasn't flying. Looked and its a 44 hour timer. Any other diamond n something combos I should try for with short fail times? I got the tree dragon on the first time after getting my first diamond last week. Looks like I'm on a lucky streak. At lvl 86 playing on an android Toshiba Thrive.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by vickielea View Post
    And got a 44 hour timer... what gonna be in the nest? I hope something great! I did have 6 fire fails. I had just got into the routine, breed, sell from the nest, breed and then couldn't figure out why the ready flag wasn't flying. Looked and its a 44 hour timer. Any other diamond n something combos I should try for with short fail times? I got the tree dragon on the first time after getting my first diamond last week. Looks like I'm on a lucky streak. At lvl 86 playing on an android Toshiba Thrive.
    could be crusader

Click image to enlarge or go to Page | Print Version

Also check out the Dragon Guide
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Executive Chef
    Thank you for this lovely chart. Anytime I create a new dragon I always wonder what's gonna come out of it, this is very useful.

Executive Chef
    Congrats on the crusader

so I'm trying for a diamond obviously....

here are the dragons that I have

Honeybee (super rare)
    Wild (rare)
    Wizard (rare)
    Coral (Common)
    Life (common)
    Firestorm (common)
    Island (common)
    Fruitful (common)
    Fairy (rare)
    Genie (common)
    Titian (rare)
    Poison (common)

I tried breeding the wizard and the wild and got a charm.

What do you think would be the best combo to get a diamond out of the dragons I've got? would a super rare and a rare be more likely to produce a diamond than 2 commons?

I know I've got some good dragons considering I've only been playing for a week but to get the high paying ones I need a diamond.

Any advice or hints would be appreciated.

thanks.

The Honorable Panda
    Glitterbabies-
    I got two of my diamonds from firestorm/Island combo.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request