Page 14 of 135 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon : Breeding Combos and Questions- Part II

Banned
    Take a break, use a couple coral dragons. or any existing magic/water combo you might already have. You're going to get some corals, but you're also likely to get Aether, wizard, and Night.

Farm Supplier
    I got my night with water+magic after a couple of tries, and my caesar with light+fruitful. Passion was a real pain to get.

I usually switch it up. If I keep on failing to get one dragon, I would try another. I remember constantly failing to get one of the super rare dragons, and out of frustration decided to just put two dragons with a lot of colors hoping I'll get anything I don't have, and bam..out popped diamond. The dragons will come to you eventually!

Executive Chef
    I got 3 Diamonds with Landworm and Seabreeze
    For Night use any purple/ blue combo
    And for Cesaer try using Leopard and Elf.. Got 2 of them this way

Good luck

Banned
    I got my Night dragon with basic Water and Magic. Got it 3rd try. First was a Coral, Second an Aether and Third was Night. This dragon is like a breeze of fresh air after my 22 fails at getting Passion !

New Resident
    I got my diamond using Island and Firestorm, got it on the third try. Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    i got my diamond from Elf/Mistmoth, Ceasar from Elf/Light, Passion on 5th try and Night on 3rd try. Take a break then give it a try

Rhino Keeper
    How many times is best with one combo for any dragon before switching? Some I have been lucky with, got the night breeding now but still haven't got wizard serpent landworm to name a few also diamond, yet I got virtue 1st try too.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixDragonland View Post
    And Cesaer dragon? I've tried so many combos. I keep getting magic everytime I try different combos. Grrr and I still can't get passion. I get nearly everything else except the passion dragon.
    i got 5 ceasar in scarecrow and virtue , add me and ull see

Fashion Designer
    Water/Magic for Night, my son recently got it on his account but he's only level 16, habitat unlocks at level 23, so he's stuck with it for awhile lol. Coral/Fuzzy was for a Diamond, and Sunrise/Elf got him a Caesar, good luck to you. ^_^

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixDragonland View Post
    And Cesaer dragon? I've tried so many combos. I keep getting magic everytime I try different combos. Grrr and I still can't get passion. I get nearly everything else except the passion dragon.
    I also got a Caesar dragon breeding Virtue / Scarecrow. I was trying for a pink hybrid.