Page 131 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135 LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1348

Thread: Dragon : Breeding Combos and Questions- Part II

Executive Chef
    Ill will let you know a while to go yet oh im excited i so hope it is a triple

Executive Chef
    It was a mindvolt...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maizee0404 View Post
    It was a mindvolt...

I am really sad it wasn't Triple Rainbow.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Zummat View Post
    I am really sad it wasn't Triple Rainbow.
    Me 2 maybe next time

Executive Chef
    Diamond and infinity just gave me stone and now i have a 12hr timer excited to see what could be...theres a few possibiltes...hope its not water haha

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by maizee0404 View Post
    Diamond and infinity just gave me stone and now i have a 12hr timer excited to see what could be...theres a few possibiltes...hope its not water haha
    Diamond and Infinity just gave me Saturn! My first Cosmic type! I got it on my second try, first time was Fire.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PineapplePigeon View Post
    Diamond and Infinity just gave me Saturn! My first Cosmic type! I got it on my second try, first time was Fire.
    Well done!
    With that combo iv had...stone and now another mythic all the times i tried for mythic and now i get another haha!
    Iv another 12hrs on the clock with the combo excited now
    Theres so many we could get with diamond and infinity

Rhino Keeper
    I really like the Triple Rainbow, but don't have a pink-purple dragon except for Enlightened. And I am keeping that thing on my nursery island because it looks ugly as it grows up and the fails will be scary. I was going for diamond for a long time with Aphrodite + Love but today switched to Night + Air for Leo. But I really want a Cosmic for Eclipse, which i want
    Hello! I play Dragon Story, Fantasy Forest Story, and Home Design Story. Add me at benjessie on either game!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by benjessie View Post
    I really like the Triple Rainbow, but don't have a pink-purple dragon except for Enlightened. And I am keeping that thing on my nursery island because it looks ugly as it grows up and the fails will be scary. I was going for diamond for a long time with Aphrodite + Love but today switched to Night + Air for Leo. But I really want a Cosmic for Eclipse, which i want
    I've been trying for Leo too! Used night&air a few times, got a patchwork and 3 mists. Switched to lotus&air and got 21 hours!!! Hoping it's Leo and not Social, which I already have a couple of.
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hugpete View Post
    I've been trying for Leo too! Used night&air a few times, got a patchwork and 3 mists. Switched to lotus&air and got 21 hours!!! Hoping it's Leo and not Social, which I already have a couple of.
    Oooo good luck