Page 12 of 135 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon : Breeding Combos and Questions- Part II

Farm Supplier
    PS I got my diamond breeding scarecrow with aether both epic

Executive Chef
    First time you get Diamond, try Crusader first (diamond fire ) it just took 5 minutes for me and the other got it pretty easy
    , maybe just take 3 seconds - 30 minutes if you don't give up. Don't count the fails, just don't give up !

Executive Chef
    So the best dragons to breed with Diamond to get Diamond hybrids are the base element dragons (Fire, Air, Water, Forest, Magic, Light, Virtue)

Fashion Designer
    Try Diamond/Fire first. The fail time is quick and you can just keep going until you get a Crusader. Doing that for me too around 50-70 tries (lost count) but it's worth it and actually doesn't take as long as it sounds.

Fashion Designer
    30 second timer for the forest isn't that bad at all either. I finally got a timer for the cupid dragon and now can start going for the pink dragon. Going to use Diamond + Tusker myself so I could either get Laserlight ( don't have one yet and I like how it looks ), Virtue Dragon, Crusader or Angel Dragons... course I'll probably get Love Dragons, but what the hey?

Farm Supplier

viirtue + air = 20 hours

virtue and air gives me 20 hours breeding. I think its the chocolate dragon.
    Virtue can split AND stay original in this case
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-27-13 at 11:37 AM. Reason: remomve third party reference

Fashion Designer
    I used a different calculator and it says the only possible result is Chocolate.

Farm Supplier
    Okay so per all your advice - I bred the Diamond with the Fire - over 300 times (seriously) and finally got 44 hour breeding - so either another Diamond or the Crusader - woo hoo

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by thenijn View Post
    virtue and air gives me 20 hours breeding. I think its the chocolate dragon.
    Virtue can split AND stay original in this case
    Are you sure it wasn't a 21 hour Tusker? Virtue either splits or doesn't, as far as I'm aware.

Farm Supplier
    Yes i am sure. Breeding tme now 17.50.
    Firestorm in my nest with hatch time 9.50
    Firestorm was result of the same combo this morning.