Quote Originally Posted by lizd725 View Post
    Anyone know hatch time on scarecrow?
    I think it is 12 or 13 hrs

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lizd725 View Post
    Anyone know hatch time on scarecrow?
    It's 13.
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by buttabdullah99 View Post
    I also got moon dragon yay!!! With kitsun/illusion was trying for lacewing and got moon
    Been trying to get a Double Rainbow lately, but no luck - i am convinced that my account isn't predestined to get such dragon very easy, while i'll be getting some other dragons of same rarity regularly instead - it is a clever way of making players go buy dragons they are after, or at least spend extra gold desperately breeding them dragons.

So i gave up on Double Rainbow, and spotted this post, thinking what the... i threw in Kitsune/Illusion, but didn't get Moon dragon unfortunately, instead i got 11 hour cooldown which means Athletic or Mask. I would really like getting a Mask one but since i've gotten a bunch of Athletic dragons earlier i have no hope of getting Anything but another Athletic - both are Rare ones, but i believe the breeding is rigged, so...well, hereby promising i will eat my hat if it turns out to be a Mask dragon!!!

Executive Chef
    So how do I get a zodiac dragon?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Zummat View Post
    So how do I get a zodiac dragon?
    Yellow and black.
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hugpete View Post
    Yellow and black.

Thanks. I've been trying what seems like forever to get Lacewing with zero luck so thought I would switch off and try something else for a while.

Any advice on breeding an ultra dragon?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bryandemond View Post
    Any advice on breeding an ultra dragon?
    You need a Diamond Dragon first - see other threads - but basically use 4 colors and a crockload of patience and even more luck.
    <-Add me - dubbleyooteeyef - on Dragon Story or Castle Story. I don't visit or chat much as I already spend too much time on my own clicks - but I'm on often to send and return items and ingredients.

Dragon Story World Event and Arena Tips in my Profile (Visitor Comments Page) ................. Next Tournaments - ** not sure TL messed up the routine** - with Minis on Weekends in between.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MakJulos View Post
    Been trying to get a Double Rainbow lately, but no luck - i am convinced that my account isn't predestined to get such dragon very easy, while i'll be getting some other dragons of same rarity regularly instead - it is a clever way of making players go buy dragons they are after, or at least spend extra gold desperately breeding them dragons.

So i gave up on Double Rainbow, and spotted this post, thinking what the... i threw in Kitsune/Illusion, but didn't get Moon dragon unfortunately, instead i got 11 hour cooldown which means Athletic or Mask. I would really like getting a Mask one but since i've gotten a bunch of Athletic dragons earlier i have no hope of getting Anything but another Athletic - both are Rare ones, but i believe the breeding is rigged, so...well, hereby promising i will eat my hat if it turns out to be a Mask dragon!!!
    Sure enough - another Athletic dragon, breeding system as disappointing as ever, and showing a fine example of why i won't spend any money in this game: there is just too much hidden agendas in it, working against players rather than for them. Oh well, this might be standard procedure in this type of free to play app games, they must bring in money somehow....not from me though!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MakJulos View Post
    Sure enough - another Athletic dragon, breeding system as disappointing as ever, and showing a fine example of why i won't spend any money in this game: there is just too much hidden agendas in it, working against players rather than for them. Oh well, this might be standard procedure in this type of free to play app games, they must bring in money somehow....not from me though!
    Ohhh that's really not good I also tried for moon very hard in past but didn't got it even I was sooo close to leave the game also but after few months I was trying for lacewing/origami with kitsun/illusion and got my moon dragon I am so happy and if u are talking about mask I breed my mask when I was new in game and mask dragon was also new on that time so tried for it and got it on my 1st try with night/virtue