Page 102 of 135 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1348

Thread: Dragon : Breeding Combos and Questions- Part II

Quote Originally Posted by LemonadeMouth173 View Post
    For Jade or any type of gemstone u need one Gemstone dragon and one with the needed colours. In ur case u need black and green. So any combination Gemstone / black/ green should give u Jade. U can use Hunter or Troll. Good luck!
    Awesome!! I didn't know jade could b bred only crafted. This is awesome news! I'm having such a hard time getting the black gems. Thank you so very much!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tromalyt View Post
    Sorry, I did not express myself correctly. What I meant is that It would be wonderful for me to get Mercury.

I already got diamond and crusader, My next targets are Infinity, then gold, Quetzal and then, maybe, Mercury. I do not expect to have before May though. I will try Diamond platinum combo and see what happens. Thanks for the tip.

Quetzal is (relatively) easy to get because the only fails are forest. You may get a few hundred fails but you will probably be able to get it in a day if you set some time aside to play.

Quetzal was removed from the market for quite a while and they may take it out again - I would recommend trying to get it as soon as you can. It's a good one to have in the arena.

Then try for Infinity because its mostly very short fails. Gold will be harder to get, more possible outcomes.

Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    A pink Virtue dragon is rare so difficult to get but you do get it from breeding red and white. Moon is another hard to breed dragon. When you put two dragons together for breeding there can be many possible outcomes and it can take many tries to get what you want.

[removed third party forum reference]
    The first time I was trying for virtue I got an ultra rare white chocolate dragon, second time got virtue
    This is Life ♥
    But You Can Change it ♡

Executive Chef
    The CEO of our company, who we got hooked on DS, plays on her huge android phone ~ she has got quite a few new drags lately! Lacewing, Cherry Blossom, and a few others I can't recall.

She loves telling us too! Lol! I really love hearing it too, actually. She never complains either ~ she is the only one on android!! Two of us switched to IOS about 7 months ago, and trust me, we always complained how *****ed we felt.

We decided things come in spurts. I have not had any, any, of the last five dragons and I'm on my ipad! The minute we start getting paranoid and thinking its personal ~ it is not a game anymore and def not fun.

I feel your pain! Just play, have fun and don't trip. You will get new dragons soon!
    Last edited by chalupa2030; 03-31-14 at 03:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bozit View Post
    Trying to breed moon dragon crossing white with black but comes up with a blue and white winter dragon. If breeding two different colours shouldn't it come out a cross with those colours in it? If you are not going to get the expected result then there s no purpose to breeding. I've tried other cross breeding to meet goals and I seem to get everything except the expected one. After waiting a day for breeding and then the same sort of time for hatching I'm wasting so much time and not getting anywhere. Why tell you to use particular colours to breed for goals if it is random and you just get what the program turns out frustrating to say the least.
    Night can split into blue or purple.
    This is Life ♥
    But You Can Change it ♡

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetsugar104 View Post
    The first time I was trying for virtue I got an ultra rare white chocolate dragon, second time got virtue
    White choc is not ultra rare ~ it is super rare

Executive Chef
    D
    Quote Originally Posted by tromalyt View Post
    Sorry, I did not express myself correctly. What I meant is that It would be wonderful for me to get Mercury.

I already got diamond and crusader, My next targets are Infinity, then gold, Quetzal and then, maybe, Mercury. I do not expect to have before May though. I will try Diamond platinum combo and see what happens. Thanks for the tip.
    Quetzal is pretty simple if u have some hrs to spare . Then Infinity should be easy with Diamond/ Quetzal. My Mercury took 5 tries and my neighbor got it after 3-4 days with Diamond/ Platinum. I wish u a warm Good luck!Please post here if ull have succes

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by daughtryville View Post
    Awesome!! I didn't know jade could b bred only crafted. This is awesome news! I'm having such a hard time getting the black gems. Thank you so very much!!
    Ure very welcome! Glad cuz i could help.If u want Onyx u can breed Gemstone/ night. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by LemonadeMouth173 View Post
    Ure very welcome! Glad cuz i could help.If u want Onyx u can breed Gemstone/ night. Good luck!
    Awesome!! Thank you so very much!

Question What dragon will this egg hatch as?

Hai guys, Ive been experimenting with breeding dragons.. I bred Firestorm and Island dragon and got an egg I've never seen before. I looked up the chart but couldn't find the egg on there.. I might have been silly and missed it but I'm sure I didn't see it the few times I checked..

It's breeding was and hatching time is about 20 hours.
    This is what it looks like:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	22.3 KB 
ID:	12922

I know I could wait for it to hatch and find out but it's odd that I couldn't find the egg on the chart, right?