Page 101 of 135 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1348

Thread: Dragon : Breeding Combos and Questions- Part II

Farm Supplier

breeding problems

Trying to breed moon dragon crossing white with black but comes up with a blue and white winter dragon. If breeding two different colours shouldn't it come out a cross with those colours in it? If you are not going to get the expected result then there s no purpose to breeding. I've tried other cross breeding to meet goals and I seem to get everything except the expected one. After waiting a day for breeding and then the same sort of time for hatching I'm wasting so much time and not getting anywhere. Why tell you to use particular colours to breed for goals if it is random and you just get what the program turns out frustrating to say the least.

Farm Supplier
    How do you get a pink dragon without buying it with gold? I thought try a red dragon and a white one but no that is not the answer any hints anyone?

Executive Chef
    A pink Virtue dragon is rare so difficult to get but you do get it from breeding red and white. Moon is another hard to breed dragon. When you put two dragons together for breeding there can be many possible outcomes and it can take many tries to get what you want.

[removed third party forum reference]
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-28-14 at 05:17 AM. Reason: third party forum reference

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bozit View Post
    Trying to breed moon dragon crossing white with black but comes up with a blue and white winter dragon. If breeding two different colours shouldn't it come out a cross with those colours in it? If you are not going to get the expected result then there s no purpose to breeding. I've tried other cross breeding to meet goals and I seem to get everything except the expected one. After waiting a day for breeding and then the same sort of time for hatching I'm wasting so much time and not getting anywhere. Why tell you to use particular colours to breed for goals if it is random and you just get what the program turns out frustrating to say the least.
    Hello! So Moon is made of black and white. But when breeding with Night and Light and it can happen that splits the black. Black = blue and purple, you get winter or Lucy = white and purple

Rhino Keeper
    Which one is this egg?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0089.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	20.4 KB 
ID:	12897

Breeded with air and Magic, 8 hours, I was expecting Royal.

EDIT: Oh I see, It is trickster, it is 18 hours, sorry.
    Last edited by tromalyt; 03-30-14 at 01:55 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bozit View Post
    Do u have Spirit? I breeded like 5 moons couple months ago trying for DA. Spirit is blue/ white/ black so if u havent it u can try Deep instead. I got a Mercury fail from the combo Diamond/ Spirit too.Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonadeMouth173 View Post
    Do u have Spirit? I breeded like 5 moons couple months ago trying for DA. Spirit is blue/ white/ black so if u havent it u can try Deep instead. I got a Mercury fail from the combo Diamond/ Spirit too.Good luck!
    Theere is not such thing as a Mercury fail, at least not for me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tromalyt View Post
    Theere is not such thing as a Mercury fail, at least not for me.
    Sorry, it was Anubis. Mercury was Diamond/ Ethereal. Anubis fail and a lot of Moon. But u can get Mercury and Angel from this combo too. Ah, cmon be positive! A neigbour got very fast Anubis with Diamond/ Peacock and Mercury with Diamond/ Platinum. Good luck!
    Last edited by LemonadeMouth173; 03-30-14 at 03:54 PM.

New Resident

Question No new dragons in months

Just wondering if anyone else playing on an Android devices has bred any new dragons recently. I can't seem to breed any of the new ones at all. Haven't had a new dragon since xmas, then only got one of them. All the recent updates have been for ios only so what chance do we android users have.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-31-14 at 05:08 AM. Reason: removed third party game reference

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonadeMouth173 View Post
    Sorry, it was Anubis. Mercury was Diamond/ Ethereal. Anubis fail and a lot of Moon. But u can get Mercury and Angel from this combo too. Ah, cmon be positive! A neigbour got very fast Anubis with Diamond/ Peacock and Mercury with Diamond/ Platinum. Good luck!
    Sorry, I did not express myself correctly. What I meant is that It would be wonderful for me to get Mercury.

I already got diamond and crusader, My next targets are Infinity, then gold, Quetzal and then, maybe, Mercury. I do not expect to have before May though. I will try Diamond platinum combo and see what happens. Thanks for the tip.