Page 103 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1348

Thread: Dragon : Breeding Combos and Questions- Part II

Rhino Keeper
    Carnival

Quote Originally Posted by CaitlinSimone View Post
    Hai guys, Ive been experimenting with breeding dragons.. I bred Firestorm and Island dragon and got an egg I've never seen before. I looked up the chart but couldn't find the egg on there.. I might have been silly and missed it but I'm sure I didn't see it the few times I checked..

It's breeding was and hatching time is about 20 hours.
    This is what it looks like:

Attachment 12922

I know I could wait for it to hatch and find out but it's odd that I couldn't find the egg on the chart, right?

It is a Carnival Dragon.

In this wonderfull chart, made by Sehana, you can see all the eggs and hatch times:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ory-Game-Guide

Thank you very much

Rhino Keeper
    Can anyone tell me the best combo to get a unicorn dragon?

Fashion Designer

Talking

I have a 13 hour breed time, but don't know what egg it will be! Bred air (yellow) and poison (green & purple). Any ideas?

ETA: Oh, duh! It's mischief. Haha. That's what I was trying for.
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

I was told diamond and tiny cuz it gives you a chance at unicorn and angel, but all tries have been love and tiny fails...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkprincess1313 View Post
    I was told diamond and tiny cuz it gives you a chance at unicorn and angel, but all tries have been love and tiny fails...
    Did you try switching up the combo?
    Sometimes random pairs help. Also, if you put more than two colors, you get a chance of getting other types of dragons.

New Resident
    I got 13 hr breed time using night elf & kitsune. Does anyone know what it could be? I looked at the egg chart but didn't see any possibilities for that combo

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gdt3213 View Post
    I got 13 hr breed time using night elf & kitsune. Does anyone know what it could be? I looked at the egg chart but didn't see any possibilities for that combo
    I think it's hypnotic

Rhino Keeper
    I need to share with all of you that I finally have been able to breed a DIAMOND.
    I'm at 111 level and was saving up for buying the little scoundrel.
    I had a winter egg in my nest, my spell shop was crafting a venetian, I have only one nest (needed gold for diamond) and I thought "how wonderful would be if for the hundreth time I try to breed a diamond with my METAL and INDEPENDENCE (only 8 possible results), I got a diamond..." and there it was: 44 hours.

I got so many winters (12 hours), a bunch of athletics (11 hours) and loves (5 hours), never a laserlight (15 hours), but I also got a goodwitch (12 hours) and a bluemoon (16 hours) in the process.

Actually I used this combo in the past month - much more less than I used others combo like WIZARD and FAIRY (that can get you diamond and infinity over 27 possibilities - 18 when I be*** to use it).

I'm so happy. Hope that some of you are able to get the same result with my combo.
    Good luck!