Page 134 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135 LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1348

Thread: Dragon : Breeding Combos and Questions- Part II

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by addspydre View Post
    Couple of questions

Firstly, we have a goal for a Jade Dragon. The chart says (and the wiki) what is needed other than gemstone, but it also says it's crafted. So how do we "craft" this dragon? It's starting to get on my nerves having this goal sitting there and I can't do anything with it.

So, the chart lists all of the zodiac dragons as black and yellow, no additions, but the response up above is talking about diamonds, etc. My question is, are ALL zodiacs just black and yellow, and you just have to hope you get what you are aiming for? I'm trying to get the Virgo before I run out of time, but if it's a **** shoot on which zodiac I'm going to get, that just depresses me. Especially now that my first attempt is a 14 hour dragon (so, I think that's cancer if it's zodiac, right? Or of course, something else that doesn't have those particular colors).

I love this chart, because it has the key at the bottom telling you what combinations make which special breed - like stone, or troll, or whatever the symbol is. Is there any way to get it into a handy reference chart like the wiki (with the notations about how to breed the special breeds, other than "zodiac" or "dino") so that I don't always have to have it open for easy reference? As it is right now, I have the egg chart wiki open on my tablet for easy reference.
    Leo is black/yellow. Once you have Leo, you can go for other zodiac types, unless you get another zodiac through a random diamond/diamond breeding. To get Virgo you can use Leo/purple or leo/leo if you have 2. You can use any zodiac dragon that you have though, not just Leo. But most people start out with a Leo.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by danni7788 View Post
    Leo is black/yellow. Once you have Leo, you can go for other zodiac types, unless you get another zodiac through a random diamond/diamond breeding. To get Virgo you can use Leo/purple or leo/leo if you have 2. You can use any zodiac dragon that you have though, not just Leo. But most people start out with a Leo.
    Just to answer the other question- no, not all zodiacs are black/yellow. That's JUST Leo.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by danni7788 View Post
    Okay, I'm only quoting this out of the last TWO replies, because when I click for multiquote, I couldn't figure out how to get the quotes to show up.

So, since the chart ONLY shows the zodiac symbol, which the key lists as black/yellow, and that's Leo, you start out with Leo, and is there a chart anywhere to show what colors to mix WITH Zodiac to get the other Zodiacs?

Rhino Keeper
    You could look it up on the dragon story wiki website, or click on the dragon library forum and search for the dragon you want to breed. Usually it's in the first post.

Rhino Keeper

What to breed? What to breed?

Ok I have had very little luck breeding over the entire summer except the one time I just through in a bunch of random colors(like red, green, blue, purple.). When I did through in random colors I managed to get the firemane, mirage, and a few others I actually didn't have. Because of this I want to figure out 2 dragons that can breed, red, green, yellow, blue, purple, white, pink, and black at the same time, but I'm having trouble coming up with a combo that has dragons I have. Mask and fruitful would work but I don't have a mask. I need a dragon combo to fit as many colors as possible. Teamlava is starting to remove dragons that I like and won't.(seahorse, haven't been able to breed him yet) and I would like to breed atleast some of the dragons they've been adding over the summer before they remove them. Thanks.

My ID is GDude118 if you want to see what dragons I have.
    Last edited by GDude118; 09-28-14 at 02:16 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Unfortunately, I don't think it's possible. However, you can get LOTS of outcomes by breeding some combos like:
    Triple Rainbow + Tiger's Eye
    Mask + Jade
    Astromancer + Double Rainbow
    Hello! I play Dragon Story, Fantasy Forest Story, and Home Design Story. Add me at benjessie on either game!

Fashion Designer
    Scarecrow is red, green, yellow and Black Swan is pink, black. Pink breaks into white and red. Black breaks into blue and purple. I think that's all the colors you asked for.
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by benjessie View Post
    Unfortunately, I don't think it's possible. However, you can get LOTS of outcomes by breeding some combos like:
    Triple Rainbow + Tiger's Eye
    Mask + Jade
    Astromancer + Double Rainbow
    Thanks for these combos. I don't have a single one of these so I guess I'm just going to have to get them to try it. But I will try. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by GDude118 View Post
    Ok I have had very little luck breeding over the entire summer except the one time I just through in a bunch of random colors(like red, green, blue, purple.). When I did through in random colors I managed to get the firemane, mirage, and a few others I actually didn't have. Because of this I want to figure out 2 dragons that can breed, red, green, yellow, blue, purple, white, pink, and black at the same time, but I'm having trouble coming up with a combo that has dragons I have. Mask and fruitful would work but I don't have a mask. I need a dragon combo to fit as many colors as possible. Teamlava is starting to remove dragons that I like and won't.(seahorse, haven't been able to breed him yet) and I would like to breed atleast some of the dragons they've been adding over the summer before they remove them. Thanks.

My ID is GDude118 if you want to see what dragons I have.
    I added you if you don't mind. You have a lot of great dragons!

Farm Supplier
    Thx hugpete for your combo! I just got Diamond! Aphrodite+Love (3rd try) Im so happy!