Page 115 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1348

Thread: Dragon : Breeding Combos and Questions- Part II

I wish they would bring Naga back, but I believe it is probably a Light dragon.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by crazi***** View Post
    In the dragon egg chart it shows Naga as being removed, but I just got 9 hours with diamond and virtue - is Naga back or is there another 9 hour pink dragon???
    Sounds like you got a Light dragon. Breeding the pink with a diamond can break down into a white or red. I've been getting Virtues, Laserlights & Love dragons when I've tried the Virtue/Diamond combination.

Executive Chef
    Having quetzal gone is great -breeding diamond X quetzal gives quick green and infinity and diamond dragons! Nice.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Guardian452 View Post
    Sounds like you got a Light dragon. Breeding the pink with a diamond can break down into a white or red. I've been getting Virtues, Laserlights & Love dragons when I've tried the Virtue/Diamond combination.
    I did a Diamond/Moon = hoping for a Black Diamond or Dark Angel
    Got a Celestial instead. it has a very strong color !

( it had 9 hrs too)

Executive Chef

Question Please help breeding with something is no right!!!!!!!!!

I get no breeding time more than 10 hours. I just get common dragon, I did not get any Morning Glory, Melody, Celestial and now I get only 5 hours with the breeding Angel/Cherry Blossom
    Please help me, I play on IPad IOS operating system 7.1.1 and 1.9.3 Dragon Story

I am Having this Same problem. Just common dragons from the type fruitful, island, Life and firestorm.
    No limited and rare or super rare dragons. It makes me feel like quiting the game. No fun like this. I certainly hope to get diamond one day, but like this I do not believe in it anymore. It really makes me feel like stopping with the game.
    Last edited by phaelenopsis; 05-29-14 at 01:46 AM.

Executive Chef
    I got unicorn on the nest!! Valentine + Diamond! I can't believe it! Been trying for this puppy at least once every day for a year!

Rhino Keeper
    Being new to the Diamond/dragon breeding world, I have a question - if for example (as I have in the den now) I breed Black/Diamond, and the outcome is 20 hours, could it be one of the two Blakc hybrids (Troll/Darksteel), or is it always going to be a Magic? In other words, can the diamond act as another dragon and create hybrids with it's den partner (or one of their breakdown types)?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kbrown0410 View Post
    Being new to the Diamond/dragon breeding world, I have a question - if for example (as I have in the den now) I breed Black/Diamond, and the outcome is 20 hours, could it be one of the two Blakc hybrids (Troll/Darksteel), or is it always going to be a Magic? In other words, can the diamond act as another dragon and create hybrids with it's den partner (or one of their breakdown types)?
    If you breed pure black dragon with Diamond you may get one of 14 outcomes, in your case the 20 hour means it's a Magic dragon - this is a purple dragon and in this case the black did not split into blue/purple, you just got the purple input, and you missed out on Diamond mixing into outcome.

You cannot get Troll or Darksteel since Troll has green color in it, and Darksteel is a metal hybrid.

What you can get from breeding Diamond/black is blue, purple, blue/purple or black dragon....and if lucky Diamond/blue, Diamond/purple or Diamond/black dragon, but no new pure Diamond from it.

Hmm i bet i explained this really blurry, but i think i got results correct...
    Last edited by MakJulos; 05-29-14 at 01:53 AM. Reason: Well, i think i got it right after editing 4 times...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MakJulos View Post
    If you breed pure black dragon with Diamond you may get one of 14 outcomes, in your case the 20 hour means it's a Magic dragon - this is a purple dragon and in this case the black did not split into blue/purple, you just got the purple input, and you missed out on Diamond mixing into outcome.

You cannot get Troll or Darksteel since Troll has green color in it, and Darksteel is a metal hybrid.

What you can get from breeding Diamond/black is blue, purple, blue/purple or black dragon....and if lucky Diamond/blue, Diamond/purple or Diamond/black dragon, but no new pure Diamond from it.

Hmm i bet i explained this really blurry, but i think i got results correct...
    Thanks, wasn't really sure since breeding Pink/diamond recently gave me a Black Swan, which I could have sworn had black as a hidden colour