Page 15 of 135 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon : Breeding Combos and Questions- Part II

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dondonuk View Post
    How many times is best with one combo for any dragon before switching? Some I have been lucky with, got the night breeding now but still haven't got wizard serpent landworm to name a few also diamond, yet I got virtue 1st try too.
    Depends on your patience level. I'm usually only good for 3-5, but it really depends on the fail times. If you need Landworm, I would just keep breeding fire/forest until you get it because the fail times are very short except for the Snowman.

Quote Originally Posted by 7Riptide View Post
    i got 5 ceasar in scarecrow and virtue , add me and ull see

Thanks. I will try that.

Someone post about Island and Firestorm for diamond? I tried that...idk how many times and never got the dragon. I'm missing a lot of the dragons. I keep getting lots of magic dragons. I've sold so many it's crazy. I don't have an Elf dragon. That is one I tried hard to get and never could. I did recently get the bubble dragon trying to get something else.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixDragonland View Post
    And Cesaer dragon? I've tried so many combos. I keep getting magic everytime I try different combos. Grrr and I still can't get passion. I get nearly everything else except the passion dragon.
    I got my diamond from mismoth/fairy, night from water 5 & magic 4, 2 Caesar's from light x fairy!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by rebel9210 View Post
    How many attempts did you all try to get the diamond dragon? And to those who have bred the diamond what was the best two dragons?
    In my case about 20 times this year alone using firestorm n island (both epic) or other way around and all failed until I change and try Atlantis (Lvl 6) with Genie (epic).

New Resident

Coral + Water = 23 hours breeding, what is it?

Like the title says i breed a coral dragon ( water/magic) with a water dragon and i got 23 hours breed time, i cant find anywhere what it will be..
    Anyone any idea?

It's the new night dragon. Congratulations ~~~~~

Rhino Keeper
    You can always check a list.

Banned
    33 hours ? It's virtue .. Pink .. Is a sick element ..most hated element .. They don't love me

New Resident
    You can leave the congrats, i just got the night dragon allready.. saved money for 2 days to buy the habitats and it now evolving to level 4 haha.. was trying to get the aether dragon, so its a bad 23 hours fail lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kiirsttz View Post
    You can leave the congrats, i just got the night dragon allready.. saved money for 2 days to buy the habitats and it now evolving to level 4 haha.. was trying to get the aether dragon, so its a bad 23 hours fail lol
    Yeah, it's kind of an unwelcome fail, lol. And it gets in the way of the water/magic super rares. Well, if you're on iOS you can always trade them (I think, if they're tradeable).