Page 42 of 135 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon : Breeding Combos and Questions- Part II

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lexxarose3 View Post
    I have a problem breeding my dragons. It started a few weeks ago when I got the Virtue Dragon. I was trying to breed the dragons that have pink... Justice, origami, kite, bubble, flower... But every time I tried to breed them i would get a random dragon... Magic...leopard..island...laser light... All of which have no pink in them. I waited a few days tried again.. Same thing... Even after the update came out
    Your pink is splitting. Depending on what you are breeding with, the red and light of pink is mating with the other dragon's colors or not combining at all and taking all the color from the non pink dragon. Example, for leopard you probably were using a dragon with yellow and the pink split so the light and yellow elements made leopard. For magic, you probably used a dragon with purple or red and blue.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by elitaserina View Post
    someone throw out some combos for me? every pink i try for gives me love, black coral or mist. i would like a diamond but i'm getting firestorms. i'm at a loss as to what to throw in the den. i almost have the coins for the cosmic habitat should i do straight magic and air? i was thinking genie and trickster. it would be nice to get a peacock also. i was wondering if maybe they fixed the breeding glitches with these new dragons? anyone gotten a leviathan yet? oh did the pop up asking if we have troubles breeding rare dragons we should just buy one irritate anyone else? maybe i'm just being over sensitive cause of my inability to breed anything but the commons. is the lotus dragon another blue and purple?
    For cosmic, try any dragons with purple. Magic and magic would work. You don't really need the yellow to get cosmic. Trickster and genie would work.
    Leviathan is for people with the battle arena unless you buy it. The lotus dragon is a crafting dragon only so breeding for it would be futile.

Angry Are u kidding me?

Why can't I received any informations when I log in the games? And it's not make sense about breeding of mine!!!!! Game id: chwkiwi, whatever type, like fire+air, kite&crusader, trickster&crusader, just contain red&yellow, the result only one: firestorm!!!!!!!! I try many times!!!! Who can help me? Thank u!!!
    Last edited by [S8] Elsa; 05-10-13 at 05:06 PM. Reason: [edited for language]

Banned
    Firestorm is a common dragon you will see it alot throught the game

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chwkiwi View Post
    Why can't I received any informations when I log in the games? And it's not make sense about breeding of mine!!!!! Game id: chwkiwi, whatever type, like fire+air, kite&crusader, trickster&crusader, just contain red&yellow, the result only one: firestorm!!!!!!!! I try many times!!!! Who can help me? Thank u!!!
    We complained about continuous pop ups, so TL limited them to once a day. And yes, some info is only obtainable here, so it pays to visit often for a quick looksee. Matter of fact, most information comes from posters, not TL themselves.

Firestorm is very common. You may want to change your choice of dragons. Some people actually had success using firestorm as the breeding dragon and didn't get a firestorm as a fail.

Rhino Keeper
    Quick question: whats the difference between threads "breeding combos and questions" and "breeding experiments and theories? "

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tsuki003 View Post
    Quick question: whats the difference between threads "breeding combos and questions" and "breeding experiments and theories? "
    Pretty much what they say. Breeding combos is where you can go for advice if you are trying to get a certain dragon. People put there winning combos there and asks questions about what combo to try for a certain outcome.

The other one started a while ago with players trying different things and telling us about the outcomes. Basically several players tried experiments to see how and when certain outcomes occurred. Several players would breed the exact same combo and let us know the results there. It's still,used because experiments still go on.

Rhino Keeper
    Ooooo thank you....it would seem then that I have been misusing the other thread due to not knowing much of this one, oops -_-' lol at least now I know!

It's really weird today I bred green and pink and I got a forestfire...is there anything I can try to do to fix it? It's been going on for weeks

Quote Originally Posted by lexxarose3 View Post
    It's really weird today I bred green and pink and I got a forestfire...is there anything I can try to do to fix it? It's been going on for weeks
    Pink can break down to red and white, so green and red made forestfire. There's nothing you can do to fix it.