Page 122 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1348

Thread: Dragon : Breeding Combos and Questions- Part II

Farm Supplier
    I think i got those ones because of the high level... But maybe im wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by LadyEna View Post
    Seeking good breeding combos for the following:

Rainbow
    Moon
    Fireworks

That's just a small list of a huge list of course..LOL
    Your help is definitely appreciated. Also I know about Breeding Calculator as an F.Y.I.
    1) Rainbow
    Try Air/Coral or Aether/Air. Also Mindvolt/Storm was lucky for me.

2) Moon
    Winter/Night or Metal/Night. Virtue/Night has a lot of interesting possibilities too.

3) Fireworks
    Breed Mirage with Diamond. If no Diamond, use Mirage with Mythic or Tropic for a shot at Diamond. Another good option is Athletic/Air (which gives a shot at both Rainbow and Fireworks).

Good luck

Farm Supplier
    Does anyone know how to breed a social dragon?

Quote Originally Posted by sweetie_bug View Post
    Does anyone know how to breed a social dragon?
    You need to go with Blue and Yellow gene/jewel pools. Run the breeding calculators and create a couple with the fewest ancillary possibilities.

Socials carry the designation Super Rare. It will take some time unless you get really lucky up front. Grab your favorite Yellow and Blue and chug through some gold. When you see a breed time of 21 hours, you have probably hit pay dirt!

Executive Chef
    Try air and gemstone.

Good luck!
    Last edited by chalupa2030; 07-05-14 at 06:10 AM.

Farm Supplier
    I've been trying for two weeks to get a Mirage Dragon without success using Fire (10) and Rainbow (7). I've gotten at least 3 Super Rare Honeybee's, at least 3 Rare Mindvolts, and I don't know how many Mists and Firestorms. I haven't been able to land any of the other dragons to include the other 11 hour dragon, the Athletic Dragon. Then I saw the Independence Dragon and changed breeding to Fire (10) and Metal (10) and got a Super Rare (Limited) Blue Moon on my 3rd try. What's the deal with this? I can land Super Rare dragons but have problems landing a Rare. Kind of frustrating when that happens.

Rhino Keeper
    Personally, I wouldn't use rainbow as a breeding parent unless it's paired with green/purple, pink, or pink/purple. Rainbow/red won't produce a rainbow hybrid, so to me there is no point.

I would just straight up use red/yellow/blue. To me, it cuts out the extra step the server has to decide on wether to split the color or not.

While trying for Pride last week I used Rainbow/Virtue. I bred 3 Mirage dragons :/

Your mileage may vary of course. It's all algorithms, luck, and that TL employee that sits in the corner who hits the "NO!" Button every time I try to breed

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerb0y View Post

Your mileage may vary of course. It's all algorithms, luck, and that TL employee that sits in the corner who hits the "NO!" Button every time I try to breed
    I often wondered if there was someone controlling what we breed! Could you imagine if they did access that button.....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chalupa2030 View Post
    I often wondered if there was someone controlling what we breed! Could you imagine if they did access that button.....
    That's what I am also thinking is there anyone who is controlling the breeding orders of every player
    I Think yes!!!
    what u guys think??

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerb0y View Post
    Personally, I wouldn't use rainbow as a breeding parent unless it's paired with green/purple, pink, or pink/purple. Rainbow/red won't produce a rainbow hybrid, so to me there is no point.

I would just straight up use red/yellow/blue. To me, it cuts out the extra step the server has to decide on wether to split the color or not.

While trying for Pride last week I used Rainbow/Virtue. I bred 3 Mirage dragons :/

The advantage to using rainbow instead of a blue/yellow dragon is that you can't get a pesky magic when you breed it with fire. If you breed blue/yellow/red you might get a magic, which is never fun! But because rainbow splits, it can't re-form to make magic.