Page 81 of 135 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon : Breeding Combos and Questions- Part II

Could someone please tell me how I may get a turtle dragon?? I know they are tropics and Maybe a tropic and another color will work??? Please any advice.

How do u do a triple breed, one of my goals is to breed red, white and yellow.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deehumphreys View Post
    How do u do a triple breed, one of my goals is to breed red, white and yellow.
    For example, breed fire dragon (red) with sunrise (white and yellow). Or firestorm (red and yellow) with light (white). Etc.

Oh ok Thankyou.

Fashion Designer
    finally got it ! this was one of the hardest dragons to get ( for me ). i used night elf and night.

i used several combos like : night - magic ; night - peacock ; lotus - peacock ; night - lotus ; lotus - night elf . after 30+ fails i got the raven ! i also got :

8 peacocks
    5 vampires
    4 night elfs
    4 illusions
    1 magic

and of cours 10 water dragons and 8 corals. was indeed a hard war between me and this dragon ! i can now focus on diamond ( i dont have one ) because i am sick of these expiring dragons..and i got enough of them : skeleton,boo,spirit ( already expired ) , vampire, raven and cornucopia ( i think these will expire next ). i didnt try and will not try for equinox ( dont like it and it doesnt give me 2 much money )

Farm Supplier
    How do you get clockwork?

Anyone have luck getting night elf or moon? I don't know how to even start the night elf.

Moon dragon-I've used pink, (eventually got a mask), winter (eventually got deep), Pegasus (got a lot of islands), hypnotic (eventually got illusion), and of course light. So far I've had dozens of corals, wizards, winters, and lucks. Any recommendations?

Quote Originally Posted by callofcthulhu View Post
    How do you get clockwork?

Anyone have luck getting night elf or moon? I don't know how to even start the night elf.

Moon dragon-I've used pink, (eventually got a mask), winter (eventually got deep), Pegasus (got a lot of islands), hypnotic (eventually got illusion), and of course light. So far I've had dozens of corals, wizards, winters, and lucks. Any recommendations?
    clockwork dragon can not be breed, you can only win it or buy, I was one of the lucky people who won one.

Moon dragon is hard to breed because night splits when you breed it. But I got a moon dragon.

Host(ess)

Hey guys anyone know what is the dragon will it be? Plz see pic Ty

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	19.7 KB 
ID:	11558

I got this egg breeding with water and air, could u plz tell me what dragon will I get from this egg? Ty

Farm Supplier
    Hannukah

Farm Supplier
    Congratulations! I got it too!