Page 72 of 135 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon : Breeding Combos and Questions- Part II

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks I'll try that!

Rhino Keeper
    Stone/Diamond will give you a chance of 5 dragons you want angel/prism/golem/mossrock/turquoise always a good idea to have a diamond hybrid chance in the mix.

Rhino Keeper
    Any good combos for learning or gemstone?

For being so "common" the Ice Age dragon sure is taking forever to land in my island! I keep getting all these other purple/blue combos but have yet to get an Ice Age

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by madooo911 View Post
    I wanna night dragon, which dragons I have to breed. Should be content.
    Name of dragon not the type , I know I've to use water and magic.
    waiting...

Quote Originally Posted by madooo911 View Post
    waiting...
    You named the dragons yourself Magic Dragon and Water Dragon that's one of the best chances for a night dragon. Otherwise you can try Coral and Magic.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by shinava View Post
    Any good combos for learning or gemstone?
    Hi there a few of us was going after mermaid when it was limited. Atlantis got me gemstone on first try and mermaid btw quite a few others also got gemstone with atlantis and water.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by 22Mimmi22 View Post
    You named the dragons yourself Magic Dragon and Water Dragon that's one of the best chances for a night dragon. Otherwise you can try Coral and Magic.
    Thanks, I've breed Coral + Luck in first try I've got it.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone besides me give up trying for a specific dragon after countless attempts. Anyone ever get a desired dragon after 30 plus fails? Any feedback would be appreciated.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shinava View Post
    Does anyone besides me give up trying for a specific dragon after countless attempts. Anyone ever get a desired dragon after 30 plus fails? Any feedback would be appreciated.
    It depends on the dragon, how much I want it, and if it is limited. I went through 52 straight attempts to get big bad because I knew it wouldn't be around forever. Other times, I give up after 5-10 tries and come back to it later, or I use combinations that will get me multiple dragons that I want. For example, right now I am using quetzal/mist because I still need social, summer, gold, and mercury, and another diamond would be nice. I switch it up when I get bored (I did crusader/water when tropic came out), but I'll keep going back to that until I get something. It helps me to write down the ones I really want then use combos that could get any of them. I hope this helps you in any way.