Page 68 of 135 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon : Breeding Combos and Questions- Part II

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Odie37 View Post
    Please help me.I am on level 77. I have spent a ton of money on gold to trying and breed the diamond dragon rainbow and fairytale. I have followed the lists, I have copied what other people do, and I still cannot breed the dragons in my goals. I still have yet to get a super dragon or the Caesar, I am very frustrated.I am to the point that I am going to uninstall all of these games because they have cost me so much money and I never get the job done. How do you complete goals?is it just a guessing game? What do I have to do?I have tried waiting until the time is up and the eggs are ready I've tried using gold to speed up the process I have also tried breeding dragons on different levels for example level 10 and 9... do do they have to be at level 10 to get what you want? Or can they be on level 4? I know if I had more patience I wouldn't have spent so much money but at the same time I get frustrated when I put the same combinations together and still only get a life dragon over and over and over. I am highly Unsatisfied. I feel like I have been robbed. And it's my own stupidity for breaking out the credit card. I know that this is kind of a rant but I really need some advice as to how to complete the goals and get the Dragons I want without just buying them that is no fun?
    I also never got fairytale or others after numerous tries. I think that somehoe are individual games have dragons that may be eaiser for some players to get and the same dragons harder for others. I read posts where players get certain dragons (for example fairytale ) after a few trys while other players try dozens of times and never get the fairytale. I think it is like that for most dragons.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shinava View Post
    I also never got fairytale or others after numerous tries. I think that somehoe are individual games have dragons that may be eaiser for some players to get and the same dragons harder for others. I read posts where players get certain dragons (for example fairytale ) after a few trys while other players try dozens of times and never get the fairytale. I think it is like that for most dragons.
    I got a diamond dragon at level 27 an d a hybrid diamond after a few trys.

yeah it's weird, on this account I almost never get the dragon I'm trying for, but on my kindle account I almost always get the dragon I'm trying for after only 4 or 5 times, as of recently i got a moon dragon first try, and I got night elf (super rare) the very first time i ever even breed with my night dragon. something is definitely wrong with the in game algorithm for breeding. been trying for almost two months now for medusa on this account, still no luck.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonilis View Post
    yeah it's weird, on this account I almost never get the dragon I'm trying for, but on my kindle account I almost always get the dragon I'm trying for after only 4 or 5 times, as of recently i got a moon dragon first try, and I got night elf (super rare) the very first time i ever even breed with my night dragon. something is definitely wrong with the in game algorithm for breeding. been trying for almost two months now for medusa on this account, still no luck.
    I am also laying on kindle. I found I either get dragons i am trying for quickly or never. I have been playing a long time. I have not gotten several dragons that i tried for as soon as they came out. Still didn't have them when they were eliminated. What irritates me is getting a dragon like cosmos. Saving 6 miloion for hsbitat then having the the whole group discontinued before i have a chance to get others in the group and earning 6 mil on kindle when daily bonus coins are not received takes forever PoP

Executive Chef
    I got a diamond dragon at level 27 an d a hybrid diamond after a few trys.
    Wow your lucky
    For me it was around lvl seventy

Quote Originally Posted by lollipop_rp View Post
    Wow your lucky
    For me it was around lvl seventy
    I got my first Diamond Dragon around July 13, 2013 at level 95, I have almost been playing a whole year stirght. It takes time and tons of luck. So keep trying ever one who hasn't got one yet.

Unhappy Breed Chances Skewed?

Ok, I am seriously concerned now. I have two accounts, this one (Dragonilis: my main) and my alt (weega). I shouldn't complain about this but it is starting to really bother me that on my alt account I ALWAYS get the dragon I'm trying for after only a few tries. on my alt I got: night elf, first try with night and magic, illusion, second try with night and magic (first try was the night elf), moon dragon first try with night elf and light, tropic second time with fire and water. the very first time I breed any dragon in the game I got forest fire, then I breed for the second time, forest fire again. MY VERY FIRST DRAGONS, two super rares in a row!! the only dragon I had any trouble getting was deep, and while trying for it i got 4 aethers! and I did eventually get it with aurora and night elf, along with a second illusion.

what. is. going. on.

It seems totally unfair to me that my alt has all the good breeds. anyone else have two accounts, but one is super lucky?

Executive Chef
    Sometimes it happens and our secondaries have better luck :/ for example, i got night elf on my secondsry but not in the main. Bt the most shocking for me was getting a diamond in my secondary (i was level 30 or whatever)!! I was so frustrated. That was months ago...i only got diamond in my main account 2 weeks ago xD been playing for over a year.
    And some other super rares i seem to have attained easier in my secondary, for some reason... -___-
    My nephew hardly plays anymore, but he landed the super rare HUNTER on the first try. WTH.

My second account has all the luck-tried for goblin with night/ruby and got hunter first try and then troll second try. -_- yet my main account (this one) I end up breeding for weeks before I can get a new dragon. Super annoying!

I got my first diamond dragon at level 13 with mirage and forest. Now at level 26, I got an angel dragon on the third attempt with diamond and light. As soon as I put the angel in the nest, I bred light and super trying to get independence and another 44 hours popped up!