Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Laberdoodle / dachshund goal

Fashion Designer

Laberdoodle / dachshund goal

In order to get the dachshund goal, you have to have one laberdoodle which is, I assume, a Lab/poodle crossbreed. This is the next to the last item needed to get the dachshund.

If I spend the 21 gems on the lab, am I going to have to spend more gems to complete the final item of the goal? And if so, how many more?

And once I have the dachshund, does it cost coins or gems to get the dachshund's mate and offspring?

Quote Originally Posted by WendingWanderer View Post
    In order to get the dachshund goal, you have to have one laberdoodle which is, I assume, a Lab/poodle crossbreed. This is the next to the last item needed to get the dachshund.

If I spend the 21 gems on the lab, am I going to have to spend more gems to complete the final item of the goal? And if so, how many more?

And once I have the dachshund, does it cost coins or gems to get the dachshund's mate and offspring?
    I can't remember what the final stage of the goal was, but the Dachshund mate and pups were for coins

Grand Emperor
    You just need to crossbreed one labradoodle. Then the next/last step of the goal was pretty quick and easy and didn't require gems. I can't remember what it was, but like you, I was dreading it seeing the step and it requiring gems, but no gems were needed.

Fashion Designer
    Thank you.

Now that I know this will be the only gem cost, I'll spend half of my little gem hoard for the Lab.

Fashion Designer
    Oh, no!

The Lab cost 21 gems, and it costs 29 gems to breed the Labradoodle. I don't have that many gems left.

Maybe after they offer some more Valentine's Day or Easter versions of Bakery Story - they usually give you 6 gems for trying them out.

Executive Chef
    gosh, just skip it and get that dachshund immediately.u can always breed the labradoodle later if u like it that much))
    this is a strange game lol

Fashion Designer
    You know, I didn't even think of that.

Is the Laberdoodle a breeder? I want the dachshund because it's a breeder. (Although, who knows, if it only breeds for gems, it's useless.)

On the positive side, the Lab has two coin breeding partners.

Quote Originally Posted by WendingWanderer View Post

On the positive side, the Lab has two coin breeding partners.
    Not only are they coins, but the Labbe is very cute and not too expensive.

Rhino Keeper
    you don't need to crossbreed it. you can just skip it, and it costs 5 gems. saves you 16 gems.

New Resident
    Dachshund breeds with Corgi for a Dorgi and no gems are req'd, just coins.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast