Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Where's my farm gone?

Gardener
    It's unfortunate that a glitch has targeted some of the most original farmers on Farm Story. That is an understatement of huge proportions! Saul Good, Happy Crops and Uncle Hayseed were the first Farm Story artists I came across and they contributed to my on going addiction to Farm Story! I have since then collected and applauded many other artists as well! We are a unique and fun loving community that exists in the Farm Story world! I don't believe the creators of F.S. Ever imagined the unorthodox way their creation could be used! It is with great hope that I leave this message that this problem will be resolved quickly, and to everyones satisfaction!!! To the Farm Artists who are affected, I'm sure all your friends are behind you, come what may!
    Normally I sign off "Happy Farming", but I don't think that'll work!

Later....
    Gardener

Unregistered

Question Saul

since I posted a complain I can't send comments, and my wall is blank. I could see comments in my neighbors wall. But when I try to leave a comment it won't allow me to. Why did my comments disappeared ?

Unregistered

Farmers Unite

There have been many issues and nasty comments on this forum regarding the subject of updates. From both sides of that issue. I've been one who has said updates are not important to me personally. It's the fun of design. I was inspired by the great artist Happy Crops, and another Lora(who thankfully still has her farm intact). Most of all, Happy.

Without these artists and their farms, the joy and excitement of design farming is gone. Completely.

Normie, please acknowledge them in this thread soon. All of us designers who have been defending you at our peril ( the bullies are quite nasty and even accuse some of us of working for you) are hoping you prove our faith is justified.

Let us know you guys are definitely working on it.

Anyone with artist neighbors, please post your support too.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    since I posted a complain I can't send comments, and my wall is blank. I could see comments in my neighbors wall. But when I try to leave a comment it won't allow me to. Why did my comments disappeared ?
    Mine was the same for a while, but it's back in action now again. I'm guessing it's because they were working on the problem...hopefully!

Saul Good

Unregistered

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    It's unfortunate that a glitch has targeted some of the most original farmers on Farm Story. That is an understatement of huge proportions! Saul Good, Happy Crops and Uncle Hayseed were the first Farm Story artists I came across and they contributed to my on going addiction to Farm Story! I have since then collected and applauded many other artists as well! We are a unique and fun loving community that exists in the Farm Story world! I don't believe the creators of F.S. Ever imagined the unorthodox way their creation could be used! It is with great hope that I leave this message that this problem will be resolved quickly, and to everyones satisfaction!!! To the Farm Artists who are affected, I'm sure all your friends are behind you, come what may!
    Normally I sign off "Happy Farming", but I don't think that'll work!

Later....
    Gardener
    Cheque is in the mail G

Saul Good

Unregistered
    Thanks team for bringing my Happy back! (and the other great bale artists like Saul too)

These are the artists that keep many of us inspired and in the game, striving to do better.
    Glitches happen. I'm glad this one resolved relatively quickly
    Lesley

Gardener

They're back!!

Thanks team for bringing my Happy back! (and the other great bale artists like Saul too)

These are the artists that keep many of us inspired and in the game, striving to do better.
    Glitches happen. I'm glad this one resolved relatively quickly
    Lesley
    I was relieved to see the artists farms restored! Great job on fixing the glitch quickly( relatively speaking) Now, if something can be done about those WEEKLY updates you advertise! Guess we might need a new thread eh?!

Thanks again for giving our artists back!
    Happy farming, Gardener

Unregistered

Talking It's all good!

Credit where credit's due. Fair play Teamlava. It looked like it was touch n' go there for a while but ye came through for us

Just wondered do I get reimbursed for the time I took out of today to bring this to your attention, lol Well maybe not that, but you could reimburse the money we spent upgrading our farms earlier in the hope of sorting the problem ourselves, (I know Kenia, level75, rebuilt her whole farm from scratch at her own expense!) and maybe some gems to alleviate the trauma and withdrawals we've gone through today!

We're just wondering what caused the problem? And is it likely to happen again? It seems strange that the farms effected were random; irrespective of level or amount of bale art.

I appreciate the speed and efficiency of your response today, and I hope the games' other issues will be treated in the same manner. But we'll leave that for another day and another thread!

Saul Good

Unregistered
    Credit where credit's due. Fair play Teamlava. It looked like it was touch n' go there for a while but ye came through for us

Just wondered do I get reimbursed for the time I took out of today to bring this to your attention, lol Well maybe not that, but you could reimburse the money we spent upgrading our farms earlier in the hope of sorting the problem ourselves, (I know Kenia, level75, rebuilt her whole farm from scratch at her own expense!) and maybe some gems to alleviate the trauma and withdrawals we've gone through today!

We're just wondering what caused the problem? And is it likely to happen again? It seems strange that the farms effected were random; irrespective of level or amount of bale art.

I appreciate the speed and efficiency of your response today, and I hope the games' other issues will be treated in the same manner. But we'll leave that for another day and another thread!

Saul Good
    Oh, and a very big thanks to all the farmers for their support and kind words. Without y'all this might not have been sorted so soon. We are many!

SG

Unregistered

Exclamation My farm has dissapeared as well

Hi there
    Saul is one of my nbrs.
    My farm has dissapeared as well, about 2 1/2 hours ago now!
    I'm on level one, was on 69 and have 5000 oints, had almost 6 000 000!! Also have lost my ID and my name. Can;t reenter it, comes up with this Storm ID is already taken!!!

Have lost all Neighbours as well.

Unhappy coco

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast