Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Where's my farm gone?

Unregistered

Exclamation Where's my farm gone?

When I first opened Farm Story today my farm was blank; after expanding 4 or
    5 times it reappeared at size 15x15. Up until this morning I had a 22x22
    farm with hay bale art! Is this yet another glitch in the long line of FS
    glitches or will I get my farm back? As you can imagine I'm not too
    enamoured with the notion of starting from scratch again! I notice that
    several of my neighbours are having the same problem as well.

Saul Good

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Saul Good
    One of my neighbors also seemed to have lost his farm. He too had it decorated with bale art. A portrait. Please team, get to work on this. I miss my artist neighbor!

Carole

Question Wheres my farm gone

If this could happen to my good nb, Saul Good, it could happen to any of us. He put an extraordinary amt of work into his farm!! This is a shame!!!!!!

Unregistered

Where's my farm gone

Where is my farm? I opened my farm story game to harvest my crops and it was not there? What happened to it and will I get back? I would really like to know. I also noticed that some of my neighbors had the same problem. I hope I get it back because if I do not, I will have to stop playing. I am not starting this game all over again because of your technical problem.

lilyan75

Guess Who?

Where has my farm gone?

Really Team Lava? I thought you were more advance than this? It's a shame you can't get this game under control. My farm gone too! I never paid a single dollar on this game, thank goodness but I feel sorry for the people who did and have this disappointment! Get it together already!

caligurl

Exclamation where is sauls farm

Saul Good
    This is such a fun game. It is cool that you can play with ppl around the globe and it is fun and not a war game. You have this site to hear about problems but only once did i hear a nb say that their problem or concern was fixed. You do not have to pay to play. Some of us would gladly pay for things if we could but what we wanted and not have to leave it to chance of chest where you get doubles and must give up. I hear this sentiment over and over from ppl who want to decorate their farms. In these tough times what company would not want to satisfy their customers plus make more money doing it. Saul has played the game a long time. He has many ppl who go to his farm to admire his work. some are truly gifted and make ppl happy with their talent. Please get his farm back or at least his coins and gems so that he doesnt leave the game taking many loyal freinds with himl.

Just fun

Angry Where's my farm gone?

Help we all miss the great art work created by our neighbors we also don't like getting kicked out of our farms when trying to work on them please fix this for us.
    Quote Originally Posted by caligurl View Post
    This is such a fun game. It is cool that you can play with ppl around the globe and it is fun and not a war game. You have this site to hear about problems but only once did i hear a nb say that their problem or concern was fixed. You do not have to pay to play. Some of us would gladly pay for things if we could but what we wanted and not have to leave it to chance of chest where you get doubles and must give up. I hear this sentiment over and over from ppl who want to decorate their farms. In these tough times what company would not want to satisfy their customers plus make more money doing it. Saul has played the game a long time. He has many ppl who go to his farm to admire his work. some are truly gifted and make ppl happy with their talent. Please get his farm back or at least his coins and gems so that he doesnt leave the game taking many loyal freinds with himl.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Norman View Post
    Do you have your Farm Story account back yet? If not, please let us know and we will investigate this issue and resolve it as soon as possible. I apologize for the inconvenience in the meantime.
    My account itself was never effected; my actual farm disappeared! I can still leave comments; I can still water;my wall is still active etc. But, what once was a glorious 22x22 example of festive creativity through the medium of hay bales, is now a 15x15 plot of bare grass?and this is after I upgraded several times through the enhancements section, which I paid for! When I opened it first today it was just the background with a little dark square!

I hope ye can get this sorted guys. I've a feeling this might be the final straw for many!

Unregistered
    My account itself was never effected; my actual farm disappeared! I can still leave comments; I can still water;my wall is still active etc. But, what once was a glorious 22x22 example of festive creativity through the medium of hay bales, is now a 15x15 plot of bare grass?and this is after I upgraded several times through the enhancements section, which I paid for! When I opened it first today it was just the background with a little dark square!

I hope ye can get this sorted guys. I've a feeling this might be the final straw for many!
    Sorry, meant to sign that

Saul Good

Unregistered

This needs to be sorted out and these farms need to be restored to their former glory

My friend Saul Good has a lot of other friends who are playing this game. It has become more than a game as we tend to do a lot of chatting on here, even though most of us have never actually met. A vast amount of time and effort is invested simply for the pleasure and entertainment of others many of whom are, in turn, inspired to create unusual farms of their own. Saul Good is obviously very worried, as are others, that their farms are lost forever. Even if you, Teamlava, are working on fixing this, at least post a message promising that everybody who's farm has gone that they will be completely restored and not lost. I know I couldn't face starting again if my farm was lost. Some people here have spent money on this game, surely you owe them an answer?

Thanks

Northernsaul

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast