Thread: How do YOU ask neighbors for help

Rhino Keeper

How do YOU ask neighbors for help

over the course of the 4 months I've been playing I've casually established relationships with 4-5 other kingdoms who are pretty good about gifting me every day or two. I try to rotate the recipients of my gifts so they all get something a couple of times a week. I almost always send earth wisp and get it in return unless I need something specific and then I send that thing and hope my neighbor understands. Similarly, if a neighbor suddenly sends me something else, I know that is what they themself need and so I send it, although that results in me receiving a gift that I may not require at the time. My question is if there is a more efficient way to do all this? Or to expand the number of neighbors who send gifts? Since I can only send three a day I have not tried gifting to non-tried and true neighbors. And do people actually ever read their walls?

Nightclub Owner
    Neighbors are useful for many reasons: Nugget #3

As for gifting, do a rotation between all your neighbors, or have a few fix one. I have 60 neighbors, but only gift to a handful.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Neighbors are useful for many reasons: Nugget #3

As for gifting, do a rotation between all your neighbors, or have a few fix one. I have 60 neighbors, but only gift to a handful.
    Thank you. I should have made it clear - I have around 90 neighbors but I only get/receive gifts from a handful. I've seen discussions from people who mention keeping a list of who they have sent gifts to do that they cover the most people, and are getting 8-10 gifts per day in return. I'm wondering if there is a strategy for getting to that point without having my regular gifters think I've abandoned them.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mehershey View Post
    Similarly, if a neighbor suddenly sends me something else, I know that is what they themself need and so I send it, although that results in me receiving a gift that I may not require at the time. ... And do people actually ever read their walls?
    Just because someone sends you a particular gift doesn't necessarily mean that they need that themselves. Often, when I try to send a gift to one of my regulars it may take 2 or 3 different tries to get that gift to send. What I mean is that I may get the "We are unable to send the gifts to your friends or they have already received the max number of gift today" when I try to send silver. But if I try sending another item, like fur, to the same person, it will send. I've read it has something to do with if they are maxed out on the item or not. So often, I send an item because it's what I can send, not because I needed it.

Also, whether or not someone reads their wall depends on the player. When I began playing I never did. But now, I have a group of about 10 players that I regularly leave messages for and they leave messages for me. So I read it many times a day.
    Sunny Squire to the Grand Poobah
    ⚔ Proud Member of the Thuakie Sword Society! ⚔

Proud owner of this, engraved #1, 'Needle' Sword: ☀️ ={}=========>