Page 62 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1252585960616263 LastLast

Thread: Alicorn Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Loopielu View Post
    What adventures trigger the drops please?
    The adventure and drops are only available to players who have the Love Shack. And unfortunately the Love Shack is unattainable for those of us who started playing after that quest/event.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    PLEASE S/8 ... Think about lefting the cap on Alicorns ,,Why is there a cap on the Ali's? I am still getting drops from my adventures, I was spending gems get one part and spend 200 gems for the second part ,, that's how I was doing it,, but with the cap I haven't been using my gems, so I haven't had to buy any, energy is the biggest resourse we need , so Please think about it, if it's money you people want to make ,please left the cap on Alicorns , I know,so many people would buy them !

Please S 8 that would be a darn good idea plz take the cap off of the Ali's. I would spend real money on them. We need the energy n it would bring in revenue for your company. Plz plz remove the alli cap. Thank u for reading this and plz consider taking the cap off

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by twigsandberries View Post
    Do the horn and wing only drop from "any" adventure?
    ★ hi all, now that we are in Apr 17, do the wing n horn parts still drop from any adventure or is it limited to the Dark Caves only? Ty ★

I've only ever gotten the Ali parts from the Desert Sands Adventure & Dispel the Love Magic.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I thought this info might be helpful here.

Sacred Horns and Sacred wings only drop from these adventures:

Search the Ancient Vaults
    Hunt Roaming Bandits
    Explore Dark Caves
    Traverse the Desert Sands
    Dispel the Love Magic
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-23-17 at 09:26 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I thought this info might be helpful here.

Sacred Horns and Sacred wings only drop from these adventures:

Search the Ancient Vaults
    Hunt Roaming Bandits
    Explore Dark Caves
    Traverse the Desert Sands
    Dispel the Love Magic
    So in short: old players who attained the love shack can craft alicorns and all other players can't ever craft one only buy with gems?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    So in short: old players who attained the love shack can craft alicorns and all other players can't ever craft one only buy with gems?
    In a nutshell: yes
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Are there other ways to get more energy from other animals that everyone can earn/get? Because I doubt if I will play this for very long if that is not the case, I mean the larger your kingdom get the more you need and with the monster hunts etc. You need a lot of energy. In this way the old players can achieve most goals easily but the older players not. Even if I do play every 2 hours it is not enough to reach the goals from the event. Even though I played every 1-2 hours I didn't manage to craft the celestial cat(needed 7 more shards), just an example.

Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    Are there other ways to get more energy from other animals that everyone can earn/get? Because I doubt if I will play this for very long if that is not the case, I mean the larger your kingdom get the more you need and with the monster hunts etc. You need a lot of energy. In this way the old players can achieve most goals easily but the older players not. Even if I do play every 2 hours it is not enough to reach the goals from the event. Even though I played every 1-2 hours I didn't manage to craft the celestial cat(needed 7 more shards), just an example.
    Shibuyacloth has a link in his thread to some nuggets he's created. Check the energy one for all kinds of sources.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******