Page 61 of 63 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263 LastLast

Thread: Alicorn Thread

Executive Chef
    I finally bought one. With 8 free gems a day from watching videos it will take less than two months to gain those gems back

Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    I finally bought one. With 8 free gems a day from watching videos it will take less than two months to gain those gems back
    So jealous you get 8 free gems a day! I'm still waiting for videos but have seen it varies from energy or gems so crossing my fingers it stays this way for you, you have fallen on a very very lucky end of it!

Still debating myself to buy one or not. I only have the two special ones so it would be a new animal and plus useful and pretty but just spent most gems I earned on the magic fruit tree.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

the videos are gems also? mine is just 1 energy? huh. maybe it will flip back and forth...

I hope to get the videos soon. I get them in my other S8 games so not sure why not here but one of my goals is to eventually get an alicorn. I know one is not worth the cost but I want one in my queendom still so it's a personal goal if I can get enough gems
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Quote Originally Posted by atiragram View Post
    Got another wing just recently. Which means I have three wings now. Never ever got another horn after the first one though. Of course I could use my wings to buy alicorns cheaper, by buying the horns at the love shack and then craft the alicorn. But I have never got any for free since beginning of 2013 whatsoever. Still havn't given up though. Maybe if I keep playing for another three years, I'll see a horn drop. Or an amber for those useless dragon eggs?

So ultra ultra rare is just the right term I guess.
    Funny you can't get horns... I have had 3 horns forever now, and just received my first wing in over a year the other day...

At least you get the videos. My still keep disappearing. Bad business for those of us who have played since almost the beginning

Rhino Keeper
    I have a love shack but have never gotten any alicorn parts from adventures. In fact until I saw this thread I thought they stopped that drop. So I have a goal that's just been sitting there since 2013. I did accidentally buy one of the parts at one point and often consider sucking it up and buying the other but I'm convinced that it would then drop from an adventure!

Executive Chef
    Nothing wrong with more dropping after that. at least buying the other part would make the part you already bought worth something instantly.

Quote Originally Posted by ginerp View Post
    I have a love shack but have never gotten any alicorn parts from adventures. In fact until I saw this thread I thought they stopped that drop. So I have a goal that's just been sitting there since 2013. I did accidentally buy one of the parts at one point and often consider sucking it up and buying the other but I'm convinced that it would then drop from an adventure!

I think I have 8 horns, been waiting a long time for wings

Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    Yay, I just had a wing drop! First alicorn drop in 18 months, running the right adventures daily from barracks and keep. That's a loooooong dry spell, I feel happyyy :-)
    What adventures trigger the drops please?