Page 2 of 63 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Alicorn Thread

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Do you think it may be triggered after upgrading the Tavern?
    Not sure. I've held off on upgrading it as I need the noodles for spicy feasts.

Looking at the picture int the valentine update thread the adventure description is to rid the wood of love magic gone haywire. That would seem to be something further along in the quest lines. Probably something to do with a baron quest given what's revealed in the story. (Don't want to say too much if people aren't up to it).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    We can. There are two items (horn and wing) that cost 200 gems each if you don't have them. I think they might come from the new adventure. Not sure what triggers the new adventure to appear though.
    How do you know that cost 200 gems ? Have you unlocked the alicorn ?

Nightclub Owner
    I haven't unlocked it but I can see what the items look like. As I don't have them it shows the gem cost under them.

Rhino Keeper
    To anyone else wondering, yes, five feedings each 22 hours to grow (and 88 gems per 22 hour skip)....
    ... And then to no surprise.... The energy drop takes SEVEN DAYS....

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Elen4070 View Post
    To anyone else wondering, yes, five feedings each 22 hours to grow (and 88 gems per 22 hour skip)....
    ... And then to no surprise.... The energy drop takes SEVEN DAYS....
    Huh????

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Do you think it may be triggered after upgrading the Tavern?
    Don't think this is the quest line.. I'm up to level 4 on the tavern, the goal disappeared & there isn't a new one that followed.

Executive Chef
    Glad it's not tied into that goal-just wonder how far we have to go and which goal line the new adventure is tied to!just hope whomever discovers it first,posts which goal line it came from

I decided to skip my lunch for the next 5 days, and purchased the gems needed to buy this Alicorn. It's less than fifteen bucks, and I've been very happy with the upgrade, so I think it's only right that I spend some money to support the game that I love. Hopefully my money helps the developers to ensures the continuity of this game.

Rhino Keeper
    Salamander, somebody posted below that energy drop from alicorn is once in SEVEN days. Keep your lunches.

Rhino Keeper
    It takes seven days for the alicorn to give its drop, as in, the energy refill.
    Just like it takes 22 hours to make a knight's quest, or an hour to make an earth wisp, the alicorn takes seven days.

Page 2 of 63 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast