Page 17 of 63 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Alicorn Thread

Farm Supplier
    I have been on 9 different adventures so far and have gotten nothing for the alicorn, very frustrating. Any suggestions?

I received two wings from Hunt Roaming Bandits and a horn from Explore Dark Caves. My advice is to focus on the regular adventures since they do drop Alicorn parts, and avoid the Valentine adventure where the rewards are less valuable than those the regular adventure. This was, if you don't find Alicorn parts, at least you'll have the more valuable rewards regular adventures provide.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm so annoyed that I wasted so many gems on this. What sucked me in was the energy renewal. However it only renews every 7 days. Grrr. Wish I had realized that as I wouldn't have bothered for a lousy 30 energy every 7 days. Daily I thought was 'ok' but I still was reluctant and didn't think it was particularly worth it.

Rhino Keeper
    As mentioned in my post, this energy renewal is only ONCE per 7 days!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee_7 View Post
    As mentioned in my post, this energy renewal is only ONCE per 7 days!
    Sorry, I was supposed to quote someone else's post but stuffed up haha

Rhino Keeper
    Who cares about the Alicorn. She is cute and all, but what I really want, like right away, is
    A Pink Sheeeeeep! I need one!

Rhino Keeper
    I will stand up and defend the alicorns. Yes, they are expensive to buy and difficult to craft, but for a full energy refill, of course there was going to be a catch! The catch is the seven day wait.
    Still, i have found my alicorns to be extremely helpful and not at all a scam, yes, they are slow but they do drop a refill and thats not a scam. If you have more than one, in the long run, they will really prove themselves useful.

Yes, it is a sales stunt, and no. Its not fair for people who dont want to spend gems, but there games are intended for profit after all... Even so they give non-spending players the chance to get them, its difficult but not impossible, so itis a fair chance. I am very happy with this team lava game and dont have complaints about their ideas, including the alicorn.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by blurbie View Post
    Who cares about the Alicorn. She is cute and all, but what I really want, like right away, is
    A Pink Sheeeeeep! I need one!
    I got my pink sheep from the valentine adventure. So continue to do the valentine adventure until you get everything you want before switching back to normal adventure to hunt for the parts. Best of both worlds.

Rhino Keeper
    Most of my pink animals were bought with gems too. But I got a chicken and a fluttermush ring on recent adventures!

No Alicorn parts yet.

I get energy beating up critters, and get energy collecting crops. That is pretty good! Energy for visiting neighbors, and sometimes from Sir Piggy or from the castle. It is a pretty good collection.

Farm Supplier
    I got a second horn today (have had a second wing for a while) so now we know its possible to keep collecting and summon more Alicorns!