Page 15 of 63 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Alicorn Thread

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tasjatjuh157 View Post
    Ive done the valentine quest for atleast 2 weeks now, no wing or horn and as most of you nothing worth spending alot of time and recourses making the ingredients for the quest.. pfff frustrating

and the botanical quest, i need two more plants for a week now, but i just get the same over and over again and i do it atleast twice a day. Hopefully we have some more time to get these items before its gone..
    Welcome to my world 50 plants later and still need one more,,,lol

I now have two wings too. Ugg... I love and hate this game!

Executive Chef
    Still no wing or horn *sigh* after doing so many adventure i got many mystery box with orange trees, unicorn statue , dark cave formation etc but still no wing and hornnnnn

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    Still no wing or horn *sigh* after doing so many adventure i got many mystery box with orange trees, unicorn statue , dark cave formation etc but still no wing and hornnnnn
    Yes very frustrating ,,, but we keep at it don't we ,,a game we love to hate...lol ,, its addicting ,we keep coming back and hoping

Executive Chef
    Got the wing-but 2 weeks later...still no horn,been doin the valentine adventure daily,which is gettin stingy on rewards,not right since it takes a lot of energy to prepare just one adventure(constantly having low stores or running out of scales and dust!)pinky gems are actually the least of my concern,I have a fairly good supply.horn,oh horn,where are you?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by iLovePeach12 View Post
    The "Mystic Alicorn" quest that requires you to find the Sacred Horn and Wing from adventures unlocks the Alicorn recipe in the Love Shack. After you got both pieces, the "Alicorn Summoning" quest would be triggered. Once you've finished crafting the Alicorn, you'll be rewarded with 3,000coins and 1xp; and that's the end of the Alicorn quest line for now.
    I'm in the process of crafting my 1st Alicorn, another 19hrs to go...so excited!
    I have the mystical Alicorn quest, to find the wing and the horn, but the Alicorn goal remains locked in my Love Shack. Does it maybe become unlocked when you find a wing or horn? Worried now!!

Executive Chef
    I have the same thing-goal for Ali,but still locked in love shack-I believe it will unlock once we find the wing and horn

Executive Chef
    And....today I got a third wing! I'm going to have one strange-looking Alicorn.

Banned
    I got my second horn today. Wheres my wing?!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    Got the wing-but 2 weeks later...still no horn,been doin the valentine adventure daily,which is gettin stingy on rewards,not right since it takes a lot of energy to prepare just one adventure(constantly having low stores or running out of scales and dust!)pinky gems are actually the least of my concern,I have a fairly good supply.horn,oh horn,where are you?
    I got both of my horns doing the 2nd and third adventures. Maybe that will help? The valentine ones just gives me peanuts. I finally got a good bounty last night. 20 energy, 9 gems, a horn and three royal blocks.