Page 14 of 63 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Alicorn Thread

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Wollstonecraft View Post
    I have lost count of how many adventures I have done in the past few weeks and still no wing or horn. I have tried all the adventures several different times and nothing! It is so frustrating? Is there any way to boost your chances?
    I have no answer..but am doing the same as you and getting no where doing all and mix them up,,, getting frustrated here

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by elaur View Post
    I've done quite a few valentines quests but got sick of the low rewards so I'm back to the most expensive one.

I hope it's not like the tablet where I'm just unlucky :,(
    I did what you did and only got the rock,,,good luck. Back to the valentine for a few and off to the next

Unhappy

Sorry you are having rotten luck too. Still nothing for me. (sigh) and it is starting robe no fun

Rhino Keeper
    I do adventures every day, I have done mostly Valentine Adventure, but not a bloody item worth much. I have not even gotten a cave yet. Please tell me again why I do this. LOL

Rhino Keeper
    Ive done the valentine quest for atleast 2 weeks now, no wing or horn and as most of you nothing worth spending alot of time and recourses making the ingredients for the quest.. pfff frustrating

and the botanical quest, i need two more plants for a week now, but i just get the same over and over again and i do it atleast twice a day. Hopefully we have some more time to get these items before its gone..

Executive Chef
    I now have two wings! I guess, technically, an alicorn has two wings, but I would have rather had the horn. (Both wings came from the Hunt Roaming Bandits adventure.)

Executive Chef
    Can we have an answer from teamlava if the wing and horn will still drop from adventures after the valentines items are removed from the game?

I just foind a wing from Hunt Roaming Bandits. Has anyone figures out which adventure drops the horn? I've explored dark caves many times with no luck.

Executive Chef
    I got a horn from the valentine adventure a few days ago. Still need wing, so I'm trying roaming bandits.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    Can we have an answer from teamlava if the wing and horn will still drop from adventures after the valentines items are removed from the game?
    Alicorn won't be removed so probably the wings and horns too