Page 53 of 63 FirstFirst ... 343495051525354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: Alicorn Thread

Horns are dropping. I have 6 as of today, but alas waiting for wings.

Up until 3 months ago I only had a single alicorn which I got quickly and easily after the release. I adventure every day and have had barracks since they were introduced. I had 6 horns and not a single wing. In the last 3 months I just hatched my fifth alicorn! It sucks but be patient, I feel like the drop rates MUST have changed

Executive Chef
    I haven't gotten a drop in months I had 6 wings and as I been saving my gems when I get 200 I buy a part ,

Quote Originally Posted by theralyn View Post
    Just wondering, are Alicorn parts still dropping? I have yet to see a sacred horn after, what, almost two years of this quest? It's a bit ridiculous. I'm hoping that complaining about it will somehow magically make a horn drop. LOL.
    Before stumbling upon this thread I didn't know that Alicorn parts were still dropping. I've been playing for almost 2 years, have been at level 50 for quite a while and have gone on innumerable adventures with nothing. Good to know that I'm not the only one!

Please see the first post of this thread. If you did not participate in the Valentine's Day limited Goals during 2013, you won't be able to get parts to craft the Alicorn. You need the Love Shack to craft building from those Goals in order to be able to craft the Alicorn. If you do not have this Love Shack craft building, you won't be able to craft it so you'll need to purchase it with Gems. Hope that clears it up!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

I think that the last few post where from those of us with the love shack. Can none love shack owners get parts?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by labsandboxers View Post
    I think that the last few post where from those of us with the love shack. Can none love shack owners get parts?
    No love shack = no parts.

It doesn't really matter whether parts drop or not cause without the shack you can't craft an alicorn.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 12-09-14 at 10:39 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post

It doesn't really matter whether parts drop or not cause without the shack you can't craft an alicorn.
    I could be wrong but I think the point that poster was making is that the last few pages of poster were from people who HAVE the love shack and wonder if the parts are still dropping for those of us who HAVE the love shack.

Quote Originally Posted by labsandboxers View Post
    . I believe the answer a few posts back was yes the parts still drop if you have the love shack. But as always they are the super rarest of the rarest drops. My last drop was about 5-6 months ago, a wing to go with one of my horns, which was so awesome, I squealed like a little girl and my husband just shook his head at me. But nothing since.

Fashion Designer
    No wing, been trying sine the goal came out, doubt it will ever happen.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post

Thanks for the information! I did not realize the Love Shack was where the alicorn was crafted. Good to know! Will the Love Shack be available to build/buy in the future??