Page 39 of 63 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Thread: Alicorn Thread

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by asna12345 View Post
    I don't have the valentine version ! Does it mean I will not the alicorn quest line?
    I read where they plan on bring it back next month hold,on,,

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    I read where they plan on bring it back next month hold,on,,
    TL has not announced plans to do this.

Forum members are simply hoping that the Love Shack and other Valentines things come back this year.

Fashion Designer
    I'm up to 5 wings (again) and no horns. That's a total of 8 wings and 3 horns I've received in almost a year of playing. I really wish I could find a better way to get those horns to drop...

I hope we get the quest line this valentines!

Quote Originally Posted by jimboser View Post
    I'm up to 5 wings (again) and no horns. That's a total of 8 wings and 3 horns I've received in almost a year of playing. I really wish I could find a better way to get those horns to drop...
    I'll trade you a horn for a wing! My knights just returned with yet another horn, that's 6 now, but no wing! What am I doing wrong? Don't I feed those knights enough? I honestly think they resent me for the vegan diet I've put them on.

Executive Chef
    I have the loveshack and the Alicorn quest still outstanding in my game but the Alicorn crafting is locked in my loveshack. It used to be open....Does anyone know why this is?

Does anyone know of a way to get an Alicorn besides having the Love Shack? I don't have the Love Shack and have never gotten a wing or horn. So unless someone else has a way, I guess the only way I can get an Alicorn is to purchase it. Either that, or TL has another way to get one that they haven't shared. pleaseeeeee!!!!!!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    I have the loveshack and the Alicorn quest still outstanding in my game but the Alicorn crafting is locked in my loveshack. It used to be open....Does anyone know why this is?
    If you've still got the quest in your book the alicorn will be locked in the love shack.

Quote Originally Posted by TastyCakeBakery View Post
    Does anyone know of a way to get an Alicorn besides having the Love Shack? I don't have the Love Shack and have never gotten a wing or horn. So unless someone else has a way, I guess the only way I can get an Alicorn is to purchase it. Either that, or TL has another way to get one that they haven't shared. pleaseeeeee!!!!!!!
    Unfortunately only through purchasing (in the market or if they ever do it in a value pack again).
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    If you've still got the quest in your book the alicorn will be locked in the love shack.

OK, thanks....but I don't actually understand this. The Alicorn crafting used to be unlocked, now it is locked. The quest is still in my book and a year later I have never had a drop on either item.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    OK, thanks....but I don't actually understand this. The Alicorn crafting used to be unlocked, now it is locked. The quest is still in my book and a year later I have never had a drop on either item.
    Not sure why it would have been unlocked. You might want to get support@teamlava.com to check it out for you.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.