Page 1 of 63 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Alicorn Thread

Rhino Keeper

Alicorn Thread

Anyone know the stats for the alicorn? How much feeding it takes to grow, collection time, and if theres a limit like with buildings? Im assuming hes slow and greedy, just cuz he refills energy... But does anyone have specific info?
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    As long as you have completed the Goal "Researching The Steed" and are on the Goal "The Mystic Alicorn", you will eventually obtain the Alicorn parts.
    Edit: there are two ways to get the alicorn: from the market or by crafting.

To craft an alicorn you need a love shack and to have unlocked the alicorn.

To unlock the alicorn you need to collect from Thurston's fort (may take a couple of collections). You when then get a quest where Ivy asks you to make some bling for Thurston. As you finish this quest a new one will appear. Keep completing the quests that appear after finishing the previous ones. You'll eventually get one call Mystic wings & horns. This requires you to find a wing and a horn from adventures. They're rare drops. When you've found or skipped them the alicorn will be unlocked.

The alicorn takes 5 days to grow up. You can collect from it once a week to completely refill your energy. It may say +40 but if your cap is 30 you'll on,y get up to that. Please note that collecting from it will not take your energy over the max so only collect when you're almost empty.
    edit from SpiritWind: the energy cap does not apply anymore. If you collect from an alicorn with full energy, you will get 40 more on your total. added January 2016

POST VALENTINE DAY

You will still be able to do the alicorn goals, unlock it and craft it if you have the Love Shack.

If you don't have the Love Shack you will only be able to purchase it in the market. The Love Shack was part of the 2013 limited time Valentine's Day content.

Added June 2017:
    Sacred Horns and Sacred wings only drop from these adventures:

Search the Ancient Vaults
    Hunt Roaming Bandits
    Explore Dark Caves
    Traverse the Desert Sands
    Dispel the Love Magic
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-23-17 at 09:26 PM. Reason: Added summary

He takes 22 hours per feeding, 5 feedings total. Not sure about anything else

Farm Supplier

Question Crafting Alicorn

Hi, can someone please tell me where or how you can craft alicorn. I know you can buy it but it also has a crafting box next to it, and i would rather craft it than buy it for 600 gems that i don't have. Thank you

Once you finish Thomas' love goal there, he wants you to build the "love shack". It's at the bottom, but locked by goal.

You can build a unicorn thing?! I was wondering what the box next to it meant, thought it meant I had one in storage.

Rhino Keeper
    Awesome! We can build it?

Nightclub Owner
    We can. There are two items (horn and wing) that cost 200 gems each if you don't have them. I think they might come from the new adventure. Not sure what triggers the new adventure to appear though.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you very much!

My guess is that the new adventure will appear after you give Thurston his Knightly Bling Bling necklace and coax him out of his Fort.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    We can. There are two items (horn and wing) that cost 200 gems each if you don't have them. I think they might come from the new adventure. Not sure what triggers the new adventure to appear though.
    Do you think it may be triggered after upgrading the Tavern?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 1 of 63 123451151 ... LastLast