Page 43 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast

Thread: Alicorn Thread

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by papatya0 View Post
    Finally, after over one year I got my first one.....
    So 3 months later, and...imagine I have 3 white alicorns and one pink now....still hope for all who are waiting...

Farm Supplier
    Well I think they should fix the avatar for the alicorn in the market. Right now it has a small crate on the picture that indicates that it can be crafted when in fact the vast majority of us cannot craft it. I really love this game and everything TL does to keep it running and updated. I even understand the collector mentality of rewarding those pioneers who started playing the game when it was in its infancy with something that no one else can get. But why does it have to be something that is so dang valuable? I want the opportunity to quest for it!! I feel like I missed part of the story line. Okay those early players got the love shack, and they have beautiful pink kingdoms that I will never have. Isn't that enough of a reward for finding CS before Valentines day? It's not like I was ignoring you TL. I was actively looking for a game just like this when I found you. If you had been advertising the game all over the place and we chose not to download until it was too late well then I guess it would be our own fault. But most of downloaded the game as soon as we found it and have been playing ever since. Doesn't loyalty count for anything? Maybe if we have play consistently (like everyday for over a year, like I have) TL could finally reward those players with the ability to craft an alicorn.

It's been we'll over a year now and I have NOT finished "The Mystic Alicorn" quest. I have 3 wings however 0 horn. When I log-in "The Mystic Alicorn" quest reads progress. I have done several hundred Alicorn adventures with no avail on obtaining a single Alicorn Horn. Is it possible to obtain a horn while on Valentine quest, or has time to complete this quest run out?

Nightclub Owner
    If you didn't have a love shack you would not be able to get the parts dropping. Because you've got the shack and the goal the parts will drop from any adventure. They're just very rare so it can take ages to get them.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Host(ess)

Angry Alicorn

I started this game in November so I wasn't playing when love shack goal was available will this goal come around again? I don't feel that just coz I wasn't playing that I can't craft any Alicorns I have to use my gems. Is there another way besides paying an extortionate amount of gems for one animal that only drops once a week

Executive Chef
    Nope.
    In the same boat ... We're doomed to watch some of our nbors have more & more alicorn babies, amassing an alicorn herd for free while we have to fork out 600 gems just to have ONE.
    Them's the breaks for the less fortunate like us cuz they ain't bringing that love shack back. Accept it. Lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Nope.
    In the same boat ... We're doomed to watch some of our nbors have more & more alicorn babies, amassing an alicorn herd for free while we have to fork out 600 gems just to have ONE.
    Them's the breaks for the less fortunate like us cuz they ain't bringing that love shack back. Accept it. Lol
    Wish you be able to craft them somewhen..
    Visit my main island: ZX71

It would seem you can still get the items you need from the castle adventures. I just received a sacred wing.

New Resident
    I have the love shack. I have only gotten ONE Alicorn free and that one took almost a year. The others have been paid for. I have one of the tights games around.

Host(ess)
    It would be nice to have the opportunity to craft one I have the pink one but it would be nice to have a white one as well. Please TL make it available to ALL adventurers