Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Passion dragon won't breed!

Passion dragon won't breed!

My passion dragon won't Breed anyone else having this problem?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NexusForce View Post
    My passion dragon won't Breed anyone else having this problem?
    Is it old enough? What's it doing?

Fashion Designer
    And what version are you using? Could it breed before?

Host(ess)
    On the version of Valentine, I can't use Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald to breed. But on the Original DS, I can.. I think it's just a bug on the game. Try to breed your Passion on the original DS.

Banned
    I can't use infinity, ruby or emerald either on the valentine version. So when I was breeding for Cupid and my infinity I switched back over to the old version. I don't know what the problem is, but it's the pits.

Rhino Keeper
    I can't use my passion and emerald to breed , should I switch back to original DS ?

Executive Chef
    Ouh, so you can't breed Passion ! I'm understand !
    For Ruby, Emerald, and Sapphire , I think TL already said that those dragons are craft dragons and not supposed to breed with..
    And TL said that They would fix that problem, so on V-day version, all issues(On ND & Original DS) have been fixed

The Honorable Panda
    Sapphire, emerald and ruby(dragons you craft) you can not use to breed on regular or valentine version. This is by design.

Infinity you cannot use to breed in Valentine, but you can still breed in the regular game.(by design)

Passion is not in my list to breed on either version. I will check to see if this was also done by design.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-09-13 at 09:22 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Passion is not in my list to breed on either version. I will check to see if this was also done by design.
    This is by design. The Passion Dragon is not intended to be used to breed other Dragons.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Sapphire, emerald and ruby(dragons you craft) you can not use to breed on regular or valentine version. This is by design.

Infinity you cannot use to breed in Valentine, but you can still breed in the regular game.(by design)

Why can't you breed with infinity by design in the valentines version of the game. That seems kinda strange as it is used to breed diamond hybrids. Why does the v-day edition make any difference. I don't get it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast