View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your boutique?

Voters
125. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lacey Catalogue

88 70.40%
  • Faberge Egg Display

35 28.00%
  • Wrist Warch

27 21.60%
  • Harajuku Catalogue

40 32.00%
  • St Paddys Dress

50 40.00%
  • Male Clothing

35 28.00%
  • Charm Bracelet

47 37.60%
  • Colour Denim

59 47.20%
  • Peaceful Bohemian

47 37.60%
  • Egg Dividers

15 12.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 2/6/13

Nightclub Owner

Fashion Story: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 2/6/13

Vote for the items, catalogues and themes you'd like to see in your boutique.

Are there new trends and styles that we're missing? Add your suggestions for items, catalogues and themes here. They may be included in the next poll in two weeks time.

Don't forget to look forward to see what special events and days are coming up.

Has someone suggested an idea that you love? Let us know.

You can also add gameplay suggestions. Please note that these won't be included in polls but will be passed on.

You can also add your opinion to this thread on more gift options and this one on the makeup counter for Android.

Ps if you feel a picture would help with your suggestion feel free to add it.

Edit: "Wrist Warch" is supposed to be "Wrist Watch"
    Last edited by maguar; 02-08-13 at 05:38 PM.

I know people keep wanting different gifts, and if that's not possible, could there be a way to send things you've bought to your neighbors? Like, I got the bouquet display twice from the V-Day box, but I'd rather send it to someone else than have two of them in my boutique- it would definitely be better than keeping it in storage or selling it for 1000 coins.

I forgot to vote for male clothing I think...but I want it : )
    Definitely want the watch!
    And please...more pj's and business attire...and also tennis shoes instead of the usual high heels

Rhino Keeper
    Display suggestions:
    Have suggested some of them before, but also added some...

A counter (like the intimates display) with stockings and on the top four model legs displaying different types of stockings. Size 2x2

A high table/glass montre displaying jewelry with a sales girl standing behind it. Size 2x2

A display with shelves on wall displaying shoes, a girl sitting on a chair trying shoes, open shoe boxes spread around the floor. Size 3x3

A t-shirt display a bit like the denim one meets the black devider. Stacks of colourfull t-shirts on shelves. Size 2x1

Someone once suggested a make over display. A girl getting make up
    on by a sales girl. Mirrors and all kinds of make up and brushes on counters. Size 3x3

I like when displays and mannequins match with catalogues like the autumn outfitts and Red carpet and date night. Would love to have more matching items in the future.

Themes:
    50's Rock and roll. Black leather and cute dresses. Think the movie Cry baby.
    Steampunk
    Flowers. Print on dresses, wall paper and decorations
    Goth. Skull prints

More green and purple toned catalogues
    Blue sneakers
    T-shirts with prints

Farm Supplier
    First off, thank you for the peacock tiles and new dressing rooms��

Now then, please new gifts. Please new hairstyles. Please clothing that is less frilly.

We have the make up counter, but I would like to see a jewelry counter and perfume counter that operate the same way.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't like the mans clothing idea at all make another app for a mans store!!! New hair styles please!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I like the man's clothes idea but I also think that if TL were to introduce man's clothes they would have to give us extra expansions as right now many of us already struggle to fit all the woman's clothes in the shop due to lack of space. So I would recommend extra expansions before introducing man's cloths.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newmoonfashion View Post
    Display suggestions:
    Have suggested some of them before, but also added some...

A counter (like the intimates display) with stockings and on the top four model legs displaying different types of stockings. Size 2x2

A high table/glass montre displaying jewelry with a sales girl standing behind it. Size 2x2

A display with shelves on wall displaying shoes, a girl sitting on a chair trying shoes, open shoe boxes spread around the floor. Size 3x3

A t-shirt display a bit like the denim one meets the black devider. Stacks of colourfull t-shirts on shelves. Size 2x1

Someone once suggested a make over display. A girl getting make up
    on by a sales girl. Mirrors and all kinds of make up and brushes on counters. Size 3x3

I like when displays and mannequins match with catalogues like the autumn outfitts and Red carpet and date night. Would love to have more matching items in the future.
    I love all of these ideas and I agree about having matching displays and mannequins.

Rhino Keeper
    I also agree about having more hair options. I'm SO tired of the hair options we have. Some long curly hair please! How about a messy bun? Maybe a fishtail braid? Why do the displays have all of these awesome hair choices and we have none of them for our avatars?

Farm Supplier
    Would luv to see a mystery box that only has avatar stuff only

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast