Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring Concept Contest! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar

Spring Concept Contest! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Winners posted here!

Hi, everyone! Spring is coming and we're excited to return to warm weather, seeing the flowers blossom, and watching bunnies and baby ducks frolic!

Spring is a time for new things! We want to know what items you would like to see in your favorite TeamLava games. Send us your concept art and we'll talk to each game team to see if they can create an item based on the best player submissions! The development process does take some time to complete, but we will aim for a turnaround of about two to three months.

Concepts will be selected based on their creativity and quality, so be sure to put your best foot forward!

Submit your concepts for the following games:
    • Dragon Story - Hybrid Dragons using base colors (Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, Purple)
    • Bubble Mania - Level Backgrounds, Cat Outfits (Bubble Seasons only)
    • Jewel Mania - Level backgrounds
    • Bakery Story - Appliances, Counters, Tables and Chairs, Decorations, Recipes
    • Restaurant Story - Appliances, Counters, Tables and Chairs, Decorations, Recipes
    • Farm Story - Crops, Decorations, Animals
    • Fashion Story - Catalogs, Counters and Racks, Decorations, Avatar Clothing

Guidelines:

Entries that do not meet these guidelines are subject to disqualification.
    • All entries must be images and your own original work.
    • All entries must agree to the Disclaimer listed below.
    • All entries must be posted in this thread by 11:00AM PST on January 30, 2013.

Prizes:
    • If your concept is selected as a winner you will receive 100 Gems or Gold for the game of your choice (500 Gems or Gold if it's a newer game, e.g. Bubble Mania, Dragon Story, Castle Story, etc.)
    • Even if you don't win the contest, if the concept is used to create an item, you will receive the item when it is released.

Disclaimer:
    By submitting any art, drawings or other materials (collectively, "Art Work") to Storm8, Inc. ("Storm8"), you transfer (and hereby agree to such transfer) to Storm8 all rights, title and interest in and to the Art Work, including without limitation all copyrights and moral rights. For clarity, by transferring such rights you are giving Storm8 the right to, among other things, modify and use in any way all Art Work, including but not limited to incorporating it into a game. In addition, to the extent the transfer of moral rights is not permitted by law, you hereby irrevocably waive any claim based on moral rights, if any, in the Art Work. You represent and warrant that you own the intellectual property rights, including but not limited to the copyrights, in and to the Art Work, and that Storm8's exercise of any rights in or to the Art Work, including but not limited to the reproduction, public display and performance, distribution and preparation of derivative works of the Art Work, will not infringe any third party rights or violate any applicable law.

I like this contest! I'm just wondering when the items from last contest where we created the items are going to be made or released.

Banned
    I know I was wondering the same thing.

Red face Reconsider Pet Shop?

Would you reconsider to add Pet Shop on this contest? I'm concentrating on Pet Shop so it would really be nice to have a spring concept on the game.. thanks!

What's the point if it would be more stuff I wont be allowed to have?

You are free to re-submit any ideas/concepts submitted in a previous contest so long as it meets the requirements listed in the original post. If your previous submission won a previous contest, you will not be eligible for the Gem or Gold prize, but will still receive the item if it is added to the game.

You may submit multiple ideas/concepts for consideration. However, you will only be eligible for ONE Gem or Gold prize. If more than one of your submissions ends up making it into the game, you will still receive one of each of the items which were used.
    Last edited by FrozenTurtle; 01-25-13 at 08:29 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I see the deadline now, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by mikipanda001 View Post
    Would you reconsider to add Pet Shop on this contest? I'm concentrating on Pet Shop so it would really be nice to have a spring concept on the game.. thanks!
    We're only considering concept submissions for the above games at this time. Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    You are free to re-submit any ideas/concepts submitted in a previous contest so long as it meets the requirements listed in the original post. If your previous submission won a previous contest, you will not be eligible for the Gem or Gold prize, but will still receive the item if it is added to the game.

You may submit multiple ideas/concepts for consideration. However, you will only be eligible for ONE Gem or Gold prize. If more than one of your submissions ends up making it into the game, you will still receive one of each of the items which were used.
    When will the items from last contest be released in the games? I can't wait for some of the items. And if they were supposed to be released during summer or fall and haven't been yet, what guarantees the items we make for this contest will be released?

Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    When will the items from last contest be released in the games? I can't wait for some of the items. And if they were supposed to be released during summer or fall and haven't been yet, what guarantees the items we make for this contest will be released?
    For previous contests, the game teams wanted to see what sort of ideas you guys wanted added into the game. However, there was no guarantee the winning concepts would actually make it into the game. For the purpose of the contest, we chose winners. But the game teams had the final say on what content was added.

For this contest, there is a renewed interest from our game teams to see what you guys can produce. You are free to use any designs/concepts you have previously submitted. We know there is a lot of talent in our community and all of us hope your ideas will make it in to the game. Good luck!

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast