Thread: Will TeamLava ever allow more than 6 industries

New Resident

Will TeamLava ever allow more than 6 industries

I would purchase more businesses if I could supply them but as my city has grown it has become hard to supply my businesses. As of right now, I can wait to collect the max number of goods and still cannot supply all my businesses! How come everything else increases (number of permits, cost of land, etc.) but we cannot increase the number of industries we own. Even if I had to pay for more industries! I'd have a lot more if I could supply a lot more.

Rhino Keeper
    The best solution would not be to increase the Industry cap, but instead increase the number of Goods that can be produced through Industry contracts.

I like the idea of increasing the Goods contracts relative to Experience Level.

Although the likelihood of this occurring is low, as purchasing Goods promotes Gem sales.

New Resident
    Yes, to be more specific, an increase in the number of goods from contracts is what I'd like to see as we grow our city. I won't purchase goods with gems, but however, I would consider purchasing a larger industry with gems if it will supply more goods.

Fashion Designer
    Increased goods per industry would be great, given the limited space we have for new buildings. The cap on industry buildings is on the ongoing suggested features list, so maybe we can push for increased goods per industry building too!

Designer of Worlds
    It's very doable given that we've increased the level cap a while ago. We're rolling out a bunch of changes today, so it'll probably be a little while (at least a week) before I can let you know for sure. I have to see how the current updated changes affect things.

Details about the recent changes: https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...194#post603194