View Poll Results: Bakery Poll:

Voters
258. You may not vote on this poll
  • - New Ice cream recipes for ice cream appl.

145 56.20%
  • - new fryer recipes for fryer

119 46.12%
  • - bring back and add more recipes for chocolate dipper appl.

133 51.55%
  • - Wedding Theme

110 42.64%
  • - Video Game/Arcade Theme

43 16.67%
  • - Boardwalk Theme

63 24.42%
  • - Birthday/Party Theme

106 41.09%
  • - Easy Mixer

69 26.74%
  • - Pineapple Upsidedown cake

85 32.95%
  • - Cake Pops

103 39.92%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery - Poll & Suggestions Feb 7

Executive Chef

Bakery - Poll & Suggestions Feb 7

(Multiple Choice Poll)

What new recipes, decorations, themes, etc would you like to see in Bakery?

Suggest in-game content for the polls.
    Suggest features for game play in the thread, they are being noted

A poll will be run in 2 weeks for content suggestions that were placed in this thread
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Rhino Keeper
    I only picked birthday bc it's my friends b-day and mine is soon after

Executive Chef
    This is the second month in a row that ONLY themes and recipes are included in the poll. Doesn't Team Lava want to hear the players other suggestions to improve the game ?!? I want more than just decorations. Why have a suggestion thread if you don't include ALL our ideas.

There have been MANY suggestions that are given over and over by lots of players every month. But the suggestions are not on the polls. Some of them are...

second level to the store
    gift all button
    rewards for leveling up
    Levels higher than 99
    tip jar
    And lots of others that I can't think of right now

So, is it pointless to offer any suggestions other than decorations?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnasCoffee View Post
    This is the second month in a row that ONLY themes and recipes are included in the poll. Doesn't Team Lava want to hear the players other suggestions to improve the game ?!? I want more than just decorations. Why have a suggestion thread if you don't include ALL our ideas.

There have been MANY suggestions that are given over and over by lots of players every month. But the suggestions are not on the polls. Some of them are...

gift all button
    rewards for leveling up
    Levels higher than 99
    tip jar

Suggestions are still considered, the polls are for in-game content. (What you actually see in the game)

Features as have been suggested, are 'how' the game is played is different from content suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post
    Suggest in-game content for the polls.
    Suggest features for game play in the thread, they are being noted

A poll will be run in 2 weeks for content suggestions that were placed in this thread
    Highly wanted 'feature' suggestions are taken note of in another thread for CMs.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)

Fashion Designer
    I really would like to see more recipes on the drink machine like strawberry milk, chocolate milkshake, chi latte, or pumpkin spice hot chocolate! If you agree please reply with quotes!

Executive Chef
    Suggestions are still considered, the polls are for in-game content. (What you actually see in the game)

Features as have been suggested, are 'how' the game is played is different from content suggestions.

Highly wanted 'feature' suggestions are taken note of in another thread for CMs.
    Thanks for your response. So, if I'm correct... this thread is for decoration/recipe suggestions. And there is another thread for "feature" suggestions. Do you have a link to the thread where we should post our feature suggestions?

Executive Chef
    Thanks for your response. So, if I'm correct... this thread is for decoration/recipe suggestions. And there is another thread for "feature" suggestions. Do you have a link to the thread where we should post our feature suggestions?
    I'm sorry for the confusion.. again , you place both content and feature suggestions in this same thread.

CM's review the feature suggestions in the thread already.

I (mods) take random content suggestions and place them in the next poll.

Executive Chef
    Yes, your right I was confused by the quote above. You mentioned "another thread", so I thought there was another thread.

So it's just the one thread then, gotcha

Anyway ... it doesn't matter. It's not like the players really have any say in any part of the game anyway. I've been around this forum for a long time, I can't think of one time that a player suggestion was used in the game (can anyone else?). The truly confusing thing to me is .... I don't understand why you even have the polls?

Executive Chef

gift all button
    rewards for leveling up
    Levels higher than 99
    tip jar

TL won't even take our decor ideas, look in past suggestions and you'll see that all the items people want months go haven't been added to the game.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm glad to hear that game features are being considered too. In that case:

•Have a regular gem sale each month for all users, as it seems very inconsistent as to who gets them. I never get them except for holidays!
    ••A Level Cap update for the players stuck on level 99. Progression feels almost dead at this point.
    ••Another look at the prices of recipes, I'm level 99 and bake regularly and have almost gone bankrupt a few times, meanwhile on Restaurant Story I can cook all day and be in profit (that makes me want to keep playing!)
    Alternatively u could do a lot less portions for a lot less price (like RS) so we can play more but not get stockpiled with silly amounts of food. U could still have a few expensive recipes that do lots of portions.
    •Of course, a Gem Confirm button. And also of course a Select All button!
    •the idea that has been mentioned before that when u master a recipe, it shows other people how many recipes you've mastered, and/or gives u a little benefit after mastering i.e give u 20% off cooking time, more XP, or more coins per plate!
    •more recipes for older appliances
    •bring back the Mighty appliance, RS still has it in the magic box so it would be fun to still have it.
    •Have just the one Bakery Story App, and NO MORE SEASONAL APPS. Instead of these, we could have seasonal APP UPDATES which would be th substitute. This would be less effort on the users part (searching for new edition, 'what's the latest one to be using' and I imagine less work for TL. Then we could avoid another fiasco like Christmas edition.
    •Use the notification system more, send us one when we've been away for a while, or when the weekly update is out, or if there's a gem sale....

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast