Please create a function for cancel neighbor request
    is really useful

all you have to do is decline? you have 2 options.. accept/decline

New Resident
    if i add the wrong bakery?

New Resident
    and that guy never accept/decline?

The Honorable Panda
    There is currently not an option to be able to cancel pending invites.
    Maybe one day....
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Its so annoying cause I have invites from last year and before which takes up space.

Was the feature fixed, it was announce on the forum that it was going to expire after seven days. A moderator suggest that we write in the proper thread of each game? Are they still looking to it?

Executive Chef
    I've had invites in my list to go out to other players for about 3 almost 4 or so years now.

Always by accidentally sending an invite to a/the wrong person. And it's unfortunately not on purpose.

Which is a pain, because I've noticed that when I accidentally send invites to a wrong person that seemingly still plays it gets deleted within a week or so, most likely by a bot or within the server. If the player doesn't delete it themselves within the 7 day or so timeframe.

But when I accidentally send an invite to a wrong ID, (to a random player that's an older one) it seems to only stay there.

I'm wondering if it's because they've deleted the game and aren't registered/recognised by the server/by bot.

It's a weird theory I've thought of just recently. But I'm wondering if it actually has truth behind it.

I'm not sure if there's any relevance to that, but I wonder if it truly does say something. Like I implied.

Regardless - I'm not sure if people have the same issue I've said, or think the same as me, but it's interesting.

(Sorry I know this is an older thread, however I thought to share what I thought about it)

However, I do want a request to decline the invites ourselves - regardless of what happens in the system

So when we accidentally get an ID wrong, click the wrong letters & numbers or anything, and then send it to the wrong person, we can just instantly decline it OURSELVES. So that person never has to know we accidentally sent them an invite, and so I can avoid any "I'm sorry I got the wrong person" to post on there wall, and just to avoid any awkward moment or embarrassment that may come of that. Or even a thought of "why did they invite me?" Or "how do they accidentally invite me?" In a way,

Or just so we don't have to have pending invites in our invite list to stay.
    Last edited by kappy333; 02-03-20 at 02:01 PM.