Thread: Something's fishy with the fish!!

Something's fishy with the fish!!

Has anyone else noticed that they aren't getting fish anymore? I even just put in 3 more ponds in addition to the one pond and 2 wells I had and I'm not getting any! I figured they were trying to slow down the making of meals so we couldn't go out on adventures as much, but I have the upgrade the tavern goal now and need 20 fish for that! I'm now getting maybe one fish a day. It's made the game SO boring! I don't have anything to do anymore besides adventures anyway, so now all I'm left to is just logging in to collect stuff.

Rhino Keeper
    Did you get 99 fishes ?
    If yes, you get gold for each fish.
    If no, you got bug.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverLadyGrey View Post
    Has anyone else noticed that they aren't getting fish anymore? I even just put in 3 more ponds in addition to the one pond and 2 wells I had and I'm not getting any! I figured they were trying to slow down the making of meals so we couldn't go out on adventures as much, but I have the upgrade the tavern goal now and need 20 fish for that! I'm now getting maybe one fish a day. It's made the game SO boring! I don't have anything to do anymore besides adventures anyway, so now all I'm left to is just logging in to collect stuff.
    I have noticed that over the past week as well that the collection rate is WAY down. Getting very limited amounts of Fish, Mermaid Scales and Gems.

I have also had an issue with completed items disappearing and am going to send support an email regarding. I have been working towards completing my Cathedral for the past 2 weeks. I had all of my Luminescence and had only 2 more Enchanted Beams and 3 Builders Pastes to go. When I went into the game yesterday, I now have no Luminescense and have to make 5 of them again.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonlord196 View Post
    I have noticed that over the past week as well that the collection rate is WAY down. Getting very limited amounts of Fish, Mermaid Scales and Gems.

I have also had an issue with completed items disappearing and am going to send support an email regarding. I have been working towards completing my Cathedral for the past 2 weeks. I had all of my Luminescence and had only 2 more Enchanted Beams and 3 Builders Pastes to go. When I went into the game yesterday, I now have no Luminescense and have to make 5 of them again.
    I also meant to add that I had already completed a goal or something of that nature where my "Fish" collection rate would be higher.

Nope. I only have 6 fish.

I don't have a problem with fish, but I'm getting no mermaid scales. At all! Got one all day

Executive Chef
    For the last two days I am get almost 1 fish per collection, which is a really high rate for me. Has anyone else experienced an increase in their drop rate?

If you focus on getting mermaid scales, you will find yourself constantly max on fish!

Executive Chef
    Oh, so I was just unlucky until now? I have been collecting for scales for the last two weeks and used to get 2 fish per scale collected. Now it is 10 fish per scale, I literally get 1 fish per collection (because anytime a well doesn't drop any, thenext drops two!). Scales are at the same stupid low level :-P

Hmm... This has never happened to me. I get about 4 fish from my 6 ponds/wells every time, but then again, I do have the first shard.

I'd say if this keeps itself up, you should report it to the Castle Story bugs/issues section of the forums. But I'd say wait a few more days. How long has this "fishiness " been going on?