• - City Fair

15 39.47%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: City Metro - Poll & Suggestions Feb 6

Executive Chef

Post City Metro - Poll & Suggestions Feb 6

Place New Suggestions in this thread!

What new buildings, decorations, factory items would you like to see in your metro city?

I believe the lighthouse and a shopping plaza was polled before. Will re-poll again sometime, if it isn't implemented yet.

Suggest in-game content for the polls.
    Suggest features for game play in the thread, they are being noted

A poll will be run in 2 weeks for content suggestions that were placed in this thread
    Last edited by sehana; 03-05-13 at 11:45 AM.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Fashion Designer
    I'm sure someone has suggested this already, but if we could gift parts and permits on a daily basis to neighbors instead of requesting them only when we're building/expanding, that would be great! (Kinda like the old City Story.) Expansions take 2 days for me, so I can't request city permits in the mean time.

As for buildings, how about a spa, zoo, beach tiles, natural history museum, or a college?

New Resident
    Please allow for more factories and/or increase some of the number of supplies the factories can give out. A lot of people including myself find ourselves with businesses without supplies and we are essentially idle in growth

How about a harbour or dock so we have new items connected with them. Cranes, warehouse, container yard, lock gates, swing bridge.

What about a Hydroelectric power plant with a lake that you can store spare energy in until you need it.

Good to see my Bridges & Dubai wonder suggestions made the poll!

My city has a large river running entirely trough it, so I am just waiting these bridges haha!

I have made room if they are a 2x2 piece or 3x3, so whichever is fine ;-)

Rhino Keeper
    This is a really basic suggestion/request: But a simple 'pavement' style decor/s would make a world of difference to our city designs.

Not something that will rate highly on the polls, but hopefully something that would be simple to implement and make a really nice addition to our cities.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by threeway5 View Post
    This is a really basic suggestion/request: But a simple 'pavement' style decor/s would make a world of difference to our city designs.

Not something that will rate highly on the polls, but hopefully something that would be simple to implement and make a really nice addition to our cities.
    Agreed!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I was wondering about the possibility of a gem factory or mine, or jewelry store; something that generates gems so you don't have to buy them. I don't expect TL to make it easy to earn gems, so it could be a business that requires a large amount of goods (for example, 1000 goods) and takes 1 day to produce a gem. Patient players like me would use this business to slowly collect gems. I just find it unfair to have to buy gems in order to purchase some buildings, so this might be a well-received addition.

Would love to see a church, as an option. Also, farm house, and farm for the out skirt of city. Also a motel or smaller hotel.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast