Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Parts Disappeared From Gifts

New Parts Disappeared From Gifts

It seems the new rose petal and rose pan have dissappeared from our gifts section. Is this just a Kindle issue? Will we be getting them back so we may gift new parts to our neighbors?

Grand Emperor
    They disappeared for Android a couple of hours ago too. There's a Bakery Valentines version in Google Play. I haven't downloaded that yet but that should restore the gifts. Check the Amazon app store and see if you have a valentine's version.

Rhino Keeper
    I was just going to post a thread!

My neighbors that are on an Android device aren't getting the new rose parts NOR can they gift/see them as a possible gift! What's going on????

I'm on iOS, and I receive and send everything fine but....most of my neighbors have android and I can't get parts for my ovens!!!!

T___T
    Last edited by FrozenTurtle; 02-06-13 at 02:27 PM. Reason: fixed typo

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    They disappeared for Android a couple of hours ago too. There's a Bakery Valentines version in Google Play. I haven't downloaded that yet but that should restore the gifts. Check the Amazon app store and see if you have a valentine's version.
    thanks for heads up android V'day is there including V'day goals, decorations, gifts!

Rhino Keeper

Unhappy Rose petal and Rose pan gone from gifts now?!?! ..on android

So now, not only do I not have last week's update, the rose petal and rose pan I was able to gift my neighbor's no longer shows up in the menu of items I can send to my neighbors. What the heck is going on? This is so frustrating...

Come on TL, you're ****in me...y'all do such a great job of keeping me entertained, and I didn't even care that I didn't get the update last week. I knew I'd probably get something eventually. But this is just ridiculous....I have neighbors that CAN get the ovens that need these items. If someone requests one, I accept the request and go send an extra. Now I can't. What gives?

Rhino Keeper
    Oooohhh....I see whatcha did there. Sneaky TL, sneaky. XP

Bakery Story Valentine's VERSION on Google Play now...I forgive you.

THANKS FOR KEEPING ME ENTERTAINED!! ...and guessing...lol...

Wednesday mornin and still no android update, and I see bakery story isn't in the list of new item on their blog either, hmmmm what gives.

Oh, I saw somebody post thats it is in the play store, it wasn't yesterday, but it is today yaaaay

Thank you TL!

Rhino Keeper
    there is the new version for BS..wid the goals, decor and the gifts..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast