Thread: No Valentine Balloons Goal

Angry No Valentine Balloons Goal

The Valentine Balloons show up in my design catalog as a "locked" goal, but it's not in my goals list, and a lot of my neighbors already have it! I've contacted teamlava but they told me to check here on the forum...very frustrating! Can anyone help?

Nightclub Owner
    Check the first post of this thread it gives you the goals. You need to complete them in order to get the balloons.

Yes, I know all about how to complete them, I'm at level 96 - I've completed lots of goals, the problem is it's not IN my goals, it's in my design catalog but NOT in my goals.. I've emailed team lava, I've uninstalled/reinstalled, still not there....very frustrating (

The Honorable Panda
    What device do you play on? Not all platforms received the goals.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    I thought I had the same problem because although I had a new goal, there was no picture of the balloons like all the other goals had. I only saw the locked balloon in the design tab. The goal which was mostly displaying the romantic at heart collection only showed coins and stars as the completed goal. When I finished the goal, I got the balloons as well. Good luck!

Farm Supplier
    Saaaammmeee I've always wanted to do this goal and has never come up really annoyed as the balloons would look lovely in my pink themed shop 💖💖💖😢

New Resident
    I have the two items at the end of my catalog but locked with goal but I have no goals.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sandyport View Post
    I have the two items at the end of my catalog but locked with goal but I have no goals.
    Thise might be past goals that are finished.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com