Page 16 of 65 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Now Introducing Castle Story: Valentine's Day Edition!

Quote Originally Posted by NayanPrakash View Post
    Hey but I'm not sure that the Alicorn we craft in the love shack(just completed it) is there permanently. Because on the top, summon Alicorn was written, not just AlicornAnd it needs 5 lumin essence
    Are you sure you can craft it? I just spent 600 gems on it.. The low energy is what really keeps me from enjoying the game! But now I have to wait 20hours for the next feeding.. I hope there's only a few

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by absolute46 View Post
    Are you sure you can craft it? I just spent 600 gems on it.. The low energy is what really keeps me from enjoying the game! But now I have to wait 20hours for the next feeding.. I hope there's only a few
    Yes , im sure you can craft it. When you buy some item , if there's a small box on the pic , that means you can craft it. Ouch

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    With the love shack you can make:

Love Potion
    Stone to Love stone.
    Serenade Wall
    Romantic path.
    Pink dye.
    Heart banner.
    Serenade tower.
    Kissing light post.
    Lovers gate.
    Box of chocolate.
    Absorption crystal.
    Rainbow.

Well...you get the point. A Ton of lovely things. With some being locked by goals. I never thought I'd have my kingdom become a pink paradise. Now if only our castles could become pink.....
    Which task should i focus in order to get Love shack ? Thanks

Nightclub Owner
    It's been reported that you need to do the strangeness in the air quest to get the love shack

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by absolute46 View Post
    Oh wowzah! Yes you can craft it. I saw it too while purchasing the trees, flowers and animals. I figured it would be a gift during an adventure. Then I got the love shack and saw it at the bottom. It's locked but takes a day to craft. It's cool because it says it refurbishes your energy.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    It's been reported that you need to do the strangeness in the air quest to get the love shack
    Thank you , just spent 15 gems so i can get the love shack . Looks like i cant craft the alicorn yet T___T

Executive Chef
    BTW : in the Love Shack i saw an Alchemy recipe to craft Love stone . I wonder if everybody have it or just someone with 4 shards ?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GTMoney View Post
    There will not be new expansions available with this update, but some *will* be added in future updates. Don't worry- you'll get to explore the rest of the wood!
    loving the update - used up all my wood and stone supplies already, lol. However, I must admit to being very disappointed that there are no new expansions. Having spent lots of time getting my kingdom "just right" I am now having to rearrange things to fit the new buildings in

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    BTW : in the Love Shack i saw an Alchemy recipe to craft Love stone . I wonder if everybody have it or just someone with 4 shards ?

The alicorn is locked by some goal. It will probably come after we make the chocolate candy and finish the love spire. The love stone doesn't need shard as far as I can see.

Rhino Keeper
    The Grand Market goal is asking to feed Chickens, Cows and Pigs. As myself and a few others are maxed out on eggs, milk and bacon, is there a Cooking goal or a Market goal coming soon that will use some of these up? It just seems a waste to feed the these animals 20 times and not be able to store or use the items.
    Thanks