Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great Bakery Update Date 2-8-13

Rhino Keeper
    I don't see anything from 2012 :/

Executive Chef
    it's about valentine cookie or something like that

Rhino Keeper
    I was looking in the chair area and it has the truffle chair there as a goal to unlock, of course got the rose chair and table. This is on Kindle

Banned
    I got the romantic picnic. I'd been wanting it since I started playing and saw last years items. I was hoping for a box too but something is better than nothing!

I fail to see the big deal about android having a valentine version. We got the release before they did, so big whoop about the background being pretty.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by leaable View Post
    I don't see anything from 2012 :/

The LTO "romantic picnic" is from last year.

Does anyone understand why we got ANOTHER rose wall paper? We already had one... I wish they would give like a wall paper with a few hearts or something not just a white replica of the black rise wallpaper already available.

Disappointed. The tables are for gems and no truffle chairs for me. Looks like I'll just expand my bakery and buy boxes I've been wanting for a while. Hope I get something good, wish me luck!

Host(ess)
    Heart coffee is back on the drink maker. I didn't see the chocolate cream muffin though.

Banned
    The love games is also back. I didn't know the heart coffee was there. I never mastered it. Thanks for the heads up, bunni9.

Farm Supplier
    Wish the rose table and chair wasn't so dark but did get them. Better than nothing.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast