Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Design a TeamLava Jersey! - Winners Announced

Design a TeamLava Jersey! - Winners Announced

Are you guys ready for the Big Game? We at TeamLava already have the nachos and hot wings ready. All we need now are some decorations to cover our walls! We need our players to design a Football (American) Jersey to show off your artistic s****s. Whether you are gifted with the computer or prefer markers and crayons, now is the time to show it!

Contest:

Edit or print out a copy of this blank jersey and design/color it to the best of your ability!
    To download the template, Right click >> Save Image As...

Rules:
    • Design the provided blank football jersey using whichever medium you choose.
    • The design must include a reference to Storm8 or TeamLava.
    • Digitally designed jerseys will only be judged against one another.
    • Non-digitally (crayon, marker, etc.) designed jerseys will only be judged against one another.
    • All content must be forum appropriate (Forum Rules and Policies).
    • The three best football jersey designs from each category (digital and non-digital), which follow all of the rules, will win!
    • To submit your digitally designed jersey, upload the file to imgur or other image uploading website and post the image in this thread.
    • To submit your non-digitally designed jersey, scan or take a picture of your finished helmet and upload the file to imgur or other image uploading website and post the image in this thread.
    • Winners will be selected based on artistic ability, overall appeal, and integration of the Storm8 or TeamLava element.
    • Your entry must include your Storm8 ID and your favorite TeamLava game (this is where your Gems or Gold will be awarded if you win).
    • Your entry must be posted as a reply to this thread no later than Tuesday, January 29 by 12pm PST.
    • There is a limit of ONE entry per player - you cannot submit an entry in both categories.

Prizes:
    • There will be six winners, as described above, who will win 100 Gems for the game of their choice (500 Gems for Bubble Mania, Bubble Blitz Mania, or Castle Story; or 500 Gold for Jewel Mania, Dragon Story, or Monster Story).
    • You can select only one TeamLava game to receive the Gems or Gold.
    Last edited by FrozenTurtle; 01-18-13 at 11:51 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    When you say football, do you mean American football? Or soccer? :P I'm figuring American, but just checking.

Quote Originally Posted by cuzicouldyay View Post
    When you say football, do you mean American football? Or soccer? :P I'm figuring American, but just checking.
    Yes, this is for American Football. I went ahead and added that it in the main post. Sorry for the confusion!

Rhino Keeper
    No problem, I'm American anyway. I just wasn't sure based off of the jersey's shape. ^^ Here's my entry:

My ID is cuzicouldyay, and I would like gold for my Dragon Story if I'm lucky enough to win.

Rhino Keeper
    Game: Fashion Story, please.
    Storm8 ID: JDFashionEmail
    Jersey Design:
    Last edited by FrozenTurtle; 01-15-13 at 07:42 PM. Reason: embedded image

Rhino Keeper
    The jersey above was designed digitally by me. (On the iPad 2)

Banned

Wink Design A Jersey Contest Entry

Here's my entry. I would like to be awarded (if I win) on Dragon Story. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Xq6gI (1).png.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	10.7 KB 
ID:	5141  

Here's mine, fingers crossed.

Fashion Designer

Stormie 20

The full-size jersey is the front, the smaller image is the back with player name and number...no mention was made that we couldn't design both sides of the jersey

The jersey number is 20 because there are 20 games in the TL forum

Rhino Keeper

Storm8 ID: iDestined
    Favourite TL game: Dragon Story <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast