Thread: Valentine goals not registering

Farm Supplier

Valentine goals not registering

When I try to prepare a Steak Au Vun my "Cook a Steak Au Vin" goal doesn't go up by 1. Same with Serve Steak Au Vin. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, it worked for only ONE time, then it's back to that same problem again.

Does anyone else have this problem? I'm on Android if that helps.

Farm Supplier
    Wow, you're on android AND you have V-day goals? You're one in a million! Other android users have been upset that they don't have any v-day stuff or goals.

Not sure why it's not working for you tho... mine (ios) worked fine when I did it. Hope a mod has some help for you! GL!

I had V-day goals. Did all of them and got that globe thingy.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvanah View Post
    I had V-day goals. Did all of them and got that globe thingy.
    Not the fondue couple?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jessenv1313 View Post
    Wow, you're on android AND you have V-day goals? You're one in a million!
    it.s RS, not BS.. everybody has them on google play.. altho i've seen the globe thingy only for gems, not as a goal

New Resident
    I'm on an iPhone. I completed Valentine's goals a few days ago and did not get a globe OR a fondue couple. I didn't even know about that until I read it here. Can anyone from Team Lava clue me in? Thanks.

New Resident
    Nevermind. I found the fondue couple in storage I didn't know it was even there!

Quote Originally Posted by altarisse View Post
    When I try to prepare a Steak Au Vun my "Cook a Steak Au Vin" goal doesn't go up by 1. Same with Serve Steak Au Vin. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, it worked for only ONE time, then it's back to that same problem again.

Does anyone else have this problem? I'm on Android if that helps.
    Force closing and restarting the app should resolve the issue. Do you happen to be switching between the regular and Valentine's Day version of the game? There might be issues with your progress being saved if you do this.

Quote Originally Posted by lotuskat View Post
    Not the fondue couple?
    oh. right. yeah, that thing too.

New Resident
    I have a different problem with the fondue couple. I have completed ever dish on fondue appliances and the fondue couple is still locked. Is this a glitch or do I need to do something else? I on an iPad 2 . Anyone else have this going on?