Amalah
    Bumpy bump bump.

*Sips Tea*

Amalah
    Bump bump.

*Sips Tea*

Unregistered

Smile Awesome Ideas!

These are all awesome ideas, I hope they do end up on the game! I am so sick of this whole gem thing I hate having to buy them I refuse to pay for them. I constantly download other Story games and after I get my gems I delete them and its annoying!!!!!

CosmicJubilee
    The ideas posted are wonderful! Definitely would make the game more fun. One thing I would as is custom content. I used to be all into the sims games.. But funny thing was, I barely played the game.. I was more excited about creating custom content for the game. Making new items is what I enjoy. So it would be cool for teamlava to do something that let's us upload our own creations.... Like making our own food, furniture, flooring, etc. It would also be great to customize the bakery owner itself. I don't like the fact that we all look the same.. We all aren't red headed with light eyes. Or not all men are blonde... So letting us pick skintone, hair, eyes, and clothes, would make things more unique and make our shops different from one another. I know it's more work, but that's where letting others make custom content comes in. Even if we have to submit the custom items to teamlava for approval.. It still would help.
    Also, letting us gift neighbors gems or money would also be great.. Sometimes u want to be extra generous but we can't gift more than the food.

ebonweaver

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Level 22' on my 24th island hunt. Not one single gem has been found.
    I have gotten several gems so far. You don't find them, you get them as rewards for cashing in treasure sets. It's not much, but it's something, and it's the only game of their collection that has the ability to earn gems other than free ones for download of another game.

Amalah
    Yeah, I'd like to customize my avatar too.

I want pink hair! xD

*Sips Tea*

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Amalah View Post
    Yeah, I'd like to customize my avatar too.

I want pink hair! xD

*Sips Tea*
    What are you LadyGaga?
    Nicki Minaj?

Unregistered

Lightbulb More ideas

Along the lines of improvements, I like the idea of a header field on our Wall. That would make it easier to welcome,greet neighbors, visitors. Also, I wish they Teamlava would do away with having to pay 10 gems to change your name! What's with that? Another super annoying thing is having to keep scrolling down to my list of neighbors every time I tip. For example, I go down my list of neighbors and tip alphabetically like it is listed. However, every time I come back to the list from tipping, I need to scroll down to where I left off. It doesn't automatically bring back to where I left off on my neighbor list. Its so frustrating and such a waste of time so I don't tip my neighbors as often as I would like. And yes, they need to make it easier to earn Gems. If we are able to buy coins with gems, why can't we buy gems with coins? I'm sure many would appreciate that.

Amalah
    Even if it cost 1,000,000 coins for each Gem I would be happy.

And yeah it's annoying when the Neighbourhood tab reloads.

*Sips Tea*

Amalah
    Bump-a-lump.

*Sips Tea*

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast