View Poll Results: What problem with the game do you think will eventually make you quit playing DS?

Voters
698. You may not vote on this poll
  • Not enough habitats

166 23.78%
  • Too many new dragons, too quickly

346 49.57%
  • Removal of old dragons

258 36.96%
  • Parity issues

171 24.50%
  • Game crashing/ difficult scrolling,visiting

168 24.07%
  • Prices of upgradable features( eg. Habitats,stables)

246 35.24%
  • Friends/ neighbours quitting

57 8.17%
  • Gold traps

291 41.69%
  • Lack of communication from Team Lava

196 28.08%
  • Boredom

137 19.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 13535960616263

Thread: Frustrated, burned out and bored

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zyfazix View Post
    Are the Arctic Isles still limited to iOS? From what I can gather they updated Android halfway through January but I can't find any clear answers about the Arctic
    We don't have Arctic Isles. I don't know if we'll ever get that feature.

Executive Chef
    You're not missing out on much, the Arctic Isles are fun for a little while, but nothing really happens there. At this moment it's more of an annoying button I often press while wanting to press something else.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    You're not missing out on much, the Arctic Isles are fun for a little while, but nothing really happens there. At this moment it's more of an annoying button I often press while wanting to press something else.
    Very precise!

Fashion Designer
    So the only thing I'm missing out on are opportunities to request maps. If that's all I can live with it

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zyfazix View Post
    So the only thing I'm missing out on are opportunities to request maps. If that's all I can live with it
    I hate the Artic Isles. I used it for a while but it has the most awkward, clumsy system of breeding, hatching and evolving. It was all such a pain and the constant repeats of commons just made it all pointless.

I only go there now by accident when I tap on the button by mistake.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

I deleted Dragon Story from my device 5 minutes ago. I started at the very beginning when the game came out. So many good memories but after going back and forth about the decision, it's over for me. I've seen reliable neighbours go, breeding is no more fun and battle arena is completely random these days. Even having the complete set of gold giving dragons I have doesn't seem worth it anymore.

Bye

Executive Chef
    Sorry to see you go, JustKay. I guess for me will come the time to move on too, that's just the way it is... It will hurt, and when I think (or look) back, I'll feel a little pain, for I (and I guess you too) have put so much time, blood, sweat and tears in it.

In fact, I almost did when I lost 1,000 gold in an gold-trap a few weeks ago... But I couldn't, not just yet.

Hope you find something new to enjoy

Sorry to see you go, JustKay. I guess for me will come the time to move on too, that's just the way it is... It will hurt, and when I think (or look) back, I'll feel a little pain, for I (and I guess you too) have put so much time, blood, sweat and tears in it.

In fact, I almost did when I lost 1,000 gold in an gold-trap a few weeks ago... But I couldn't, not just yet.

Hope you find something new to enjoy
    I have been there. I have thought about quitting more than a few times, but always changed my mind. Twice I hit gold traps. I had a lot of great memories from the earlier days; successfully breeding limited holiday dragons with hours to spare, beating tourney down to the wire, my first diamond, and so on. I always felt that my island was proof anyone could have a nice dragon island without spending any money. Recently however I think the mundane memories have started to out number the good ones. I've been breeding the same pair of dragons for so long that I can't even remember which dragon it was that I was trying for. I ultimate through the later arena rounds knowing it's no longer possible to win without gold (even if you forgo sleep and battle every hour on the hour). I guess I'm just not the kind of person who feels that sense of achievement when spending gold to win.

I've gone back to just play Fashion Story. That was the first S8 game to hook me, and still does. Everything else I've removed. I'm strangely at peace with the decision right now and don't have any urges to check back.

Anyhow, thanks for replying and good luck to you, Anaboe.

Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 13535960616263